Evolution LED Group Buy 120w $199 each!

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
looks like 12 lights in 20K will be here this week, the rest I'm not sure about :( they said the drivers (which are built in Japan) are in customs right now so I'm not holding my breath they will make it :(

So I will have to go through the list and see which 12 were paid for 1st i guess or throw names in a hat and see who gets the first 12 I suppose.....I'll keep you guys updated though and maybe my wife or son can get them to some of you next week somehow while I'm gone if you need them right away ok

Chris

garyanddebbie;123446 said:
@ dirtefish. I'm in the springs as well. I can hold your light if you need. I would be picking them up either Friday or sat. I live off powers and carefree.
awesome I live right off the north gate exit, but I'm down near ur area often. we can set up a pick up after u get em. ty! I owe ya.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

reefkoi;123454 said:
looks like 12 lights in 20K will be here this week, the rest I'm not sure about :( they said the drivers (which are built in Japan) are in customs right now so I'm not holding my breath they will make it :(

So I will have to go through the list and see which 12 were paid for 1st i guess or throw names in a hat and see who gets the first 12 I suppose.....I'll keep you guys updated though and maybe my wife or son can get them to some of you next week somehow while I'm gone if you need them right away ok

Chris
no smuggling heroin in my lights next time, havent u seen locked up abroad?

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dirtefish;123439 said:
Im stuck working fri/sat/sun 8 to 8pm, lemme know if you can help out as far as holding em for me. Im down in the springs so gonna have to come pick em up on my next day off.
If anyone is available to help out either holding em for me or dropping em off please let me know. Id offer a frag as a tip, but nothing is ready to share yet aside from my crop of xenia that is growing out of control.

Pm me if ya can help.
Reefkioi lives in the springs also so you could just pick them up at his house when you have time.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
yeah I live east of c/s in falcon area, will be coming to denver saturday maybe early afternoon so I should be home earlier in the day. I will look at all the payments and pm you guys that are getting the first ones as soon as I know for sure they will arrive friday ok?

C

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
they will ship next week and so as soon as I get back the day before thanksgiving I can arrabge to meet you guys or something for delivery, the rest of the order should be here in about 7 days from this weekend. Initially i figured 12 units and it grew to 30+ so my initial email to see how many housings and driver are ready was correct but then it jumped up in qty and so thats that I suppose....I knew we were cutting it close

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
So are there still going to be 12 20k's here on Friday?

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I sure hope! worse case UPS delivers them to me saturday, either way I can bring them with when i bring the live sale frags up to den saturday afternoon :)

C

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ok so I added it all up and out of everyone that has paid in full for their (20K) lights only 1 person wont get them this first shipment.

As long as they arrive by saturday the plan is to deliver to Denver the following peeps lights:
303 travis 2 units
ranger bob 3 units
gary moore 1 unit (colorado springs local pickup)
120greefer 1 unit (shipping)
grasshopper 2 units (colorado springs local pickup)
steve T 1 unit
dmahon 1 unit (shipping)
coach 1 unit (colorado springs local pickup)

so total 12 and mwagz 2 units and hadonnis 1 unit will be available along with all of the 14K units when I get back from China on thanksgiving, we can arrange for some sort of meeting that weekend so I can get them to you guys in Denver ok!

Sorry we cant get them all this weekend, the order got 3 x's bigger than anticipated :(

Chris

Man, I feel like I'm always late to the party. New member and if you ever plan on doing this again I would love to participate! Sounds like some very lucky people in a great club. Sorry I missed it. Jim

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
boastrike;123855 said:
Man, I feel like I'm always late to the party. New member and if you ever plan on doing this again I would love to participate! Sounds like some very lucky people in a great club. Sorry I missed it. Jim
Welcome, feel free to make an intro thread.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
boastrike;123855 said:
reefkoi sells these lights for a little bit more money on a daily basis. if you want one he can get you one it may not be the same price as in the group buy.

reefkoi

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
ok guys the 12 -20K units are here, if you want to pickup today call me 719-491-1600 otherwise plan to meet me at the park meadows mall parking lot lower nordstroms level south east side in a blue ranger pickup reefkoi license plates :) This is only for the 20K units the 14K wont be avail until I get back from China on the 23rd

I'll be there tomorrow (saturday) at 4 p.m. I'll also be there handing out live sale corals that sell tonight here on the forum ok!

Call me if you have any questions

Chris