F@#K!!!!!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
I just fryed my second mp10 in like 6 months ...thats all

and oh yeah ...lmk if you have a vortech for sale SOON!

and oh yeah yeah ( like p.s.s.) ...there goes my $ for elite reef fest ....errrrrrr

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
no i left my ato, without the a at the moment, on and flooded the damn floor along with my mp10
they dont repair them ...they are built somewhere else ....i asked last time

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Zones like you need a stand or water proof box for the next one.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ya ...i got one i made but never finished it ...lol
not funny ...im so ****ed

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
the stupid motors have all these "sensors" in them and dont work no mo ....i tryed on the last one becuase the controller was still good that time ...let it all dry ..no worky ...tryed cutting some wires and hooking them up in different sequencies to bypass "sensors" still no worky

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i will try to email them or call them ....lat time they were like sorry for your loss ...lol but it was out of warranty then

SAZAMA

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
mdrumm;103103 said:
email them and tell them exactly what happened. They usually will help you save a few $ in these situations.
I spoke with them at reef stock and they seemed like amazing guys, I bet they will help you out. or I'll give ya 20$ BUCKS for it

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
SAZAMA;103136 said:
I spoke with them at reef stock and they seemed like amazing guys, I bet they will help you out. or I'll give ya 20$ BUCKS for it
The guys that attend shows are the owner/inventors, but you may not get them if you call. They are great guys for sure though.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i will try to email them this time instead of calling them. i think the controller is shot this time too because it wont turn on ...haven't tried it again yet though

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you have your old unit? I have worked with these a lot. If you want to bring them by I can see if I can get them running or diagnose the issues.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;103180 said:
Do you have your old unit? I have worked with these a lot. If you want to bring them by I can see if I can get them running or diagnose the issues.
ya i have a controller and to dry sides all trash i think ...im not sure when i can come over im pretty busy over the next couple weeks on the days im not stuck at home ....if you have any time though i'll sitting here twiddling my thumbs on thursday and friday ...lol
ps. the housing cant be put back together on the dry side like the mp40 :(

still need to send them an email here in a bit