F@#K!!!!!

120greefman

That stinks. You should tie a string to your finger next time to remind you that you have something important to do so you don't fry the next one.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
120greefman;103247 said:
That stinks. You should tie a string to your finger next time to remind you that you have something important to do so you don't fry the next one.
funny i think someone here did something similar so they dont flood there house again

sent them an email bout 30 mins ago ...pray for me ...lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;103253 said:
I will see what I can do about getting to you later in the week.
cool ...i mean really if you want to play with it i can just drop it of to you tomorrow probably and see what you come up with
if you find a fix you can have the old dry side and sell it for a few bucks
or just come by either way works for me

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am working on a car all morning, but if you want to drop it off I will play with it in the afternoon. Bring everything from both pumps and I will see if I can diagnose the issues. I may know someone with some extra parts laying around until you can order replacements.

If I fix one, do I get to keep the other? :) jk

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;103274 said:
I am working on a car all morning, but if you want to drop it off I will play with it in the afternoon. Bring everything from both pumps and I will see if I can diagnose the issues. I may know someone with some extra parts laying around until you can order replacements.
i would buy some extra parts but until i figure it out i have a trusty mj to do the job ..ill text you tomorrow

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Is there a warrenty on these things, 6 months does not seem long enough? or was it used?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;103277 said:
Is there a warrenty on these things, 6 months does not seem long enough? or was it used?
no warranty when you put them in water :) ... although how hard would it be for them to atleasst try to water-proof the dry side even if they didn't warranty it

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
well got their email back ...$77 for the new dry side but i think i need a new controller as well so i wrote them back to see what that will cost

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
well just sent them $ ...should be on its way today i think

now i think i will mount it on the side instead of in the back were the fuge is and i really hate it on the side might as well be a koralia with the cord hanging in the water that way...and likely will cause my sunburrst to get ****ed off and shred itself to pieces in the new blender i bought

...can anyone build me a dry box for it?

othercents

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
dv3;103539 said:
well just sent them $ ...should be on its way today i think

now i think i will mount it on the side instead of in the back were the fuge is and i really hate it on the side might as well be a koralia with the cord hanging in the water that way...and likely will cause my sunburrst to get ****ed off and shred itself to pieces in the new blender i bought

...can anyone build me a dry box for it?
We can trade.. I have a Koralia.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
just talked to them again and they are going to throw in some foam guards as well for free ...so thats another bonus
still ****ed at myself but at least ecotech helped me out getting a new for cheaper than retail

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Don, did you get 2 dry sides? I would be interested in your other fried MP10 if you aren't going to fix it. :)

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i just got one ...i think my controller may be ok now that the dry side is a little dryer it seems to work again

i have my old wet side in the basement if you want it i have to send back the other ...you can get me some frags or something if you figure it out

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
well ecotech finally took care of me ...took some time but in the end i am a happy customer!
i ended up paying $76 for a dry side and $55 for the controller upgrade but got a extra free dryside with it too!

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool glad to hear they took care of you. too bad there isnt a way you can put an "extender" so you could put the dry side on the back of the tank.