Fantasy Football 2011

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I think I only got shafted by 2 so not bad. We are having the meeting at my house next month so everyone can see my entry fee there.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I thought about having everyone pay up front last year but when using corals it makes it a bit tougher. I would think that we are all on the honor system and if you don't pay (or didn't pay last year) that you are not allowed to play in the next years league.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
or maybe if you plan to pay cash or undecided you can pay upfront and the commish can hold corals?
i dunno i just dont want to get the shaft when i win ...lol ...its up to the commish though

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
As far as payout strutcure we shoudl keep it the same if we stay at 10 and expand it if we move to 12+ thinking maybe first gets 7 corals/prizes plus keeps entry, second gets 2 plus keeps entry and third gets to keep their entry. First choice of prizes of course is the winner. What you all think?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
oh also current list of interested parties
1.scchase
2.dv3
3.amonkchak
4.tlo25
5.wirick181
6.bigsittingrock
7.chrislorentz
8.hurrafreak
9.spstimie
10.rockys_pride
11.zoalander

sorry if I missed anyone and we have room for more I think even a 14 or 16 team league wouldnt be bad

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
dv3;105695 said:
or maybe if you plan to pay cash or undecided you can pay upfront and the commish can hold corals?
i dunno i just dont want to get the shaft when i win ...lol ...its up to the commish though
but what if the commish's tank crashes (God forbid but just sayin')....then does he have to pony up?!?

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
scchase;105697 said:
As far as payout strutcure we shoudl keep it the same if we stay at 10 and expand it if we move to 12+ thinking maybe first gets 7 corals/prizes plus keeps entry, second gets 2 plus keeps entry and third gets to keep their entry. First choice of prizes of course is the winner. What you all think?

I think the teams can become unfair pretty quick if there is more than 12 teams in the league (assuming we are using the same scoring as we setup last year).

As far as the pay out I agree if we get 12 the payouts could change but I would vote for only first and second place getting paid (1st is 8 + entry and 2nd is 2 + entry)

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea I dont care I am getting first this year, I say whoever did not pay up last year can not get in. I dont care how many people we play with teams get unfair, life is not fair, seems to me like some trades would be in order then and people would maybe have to team up with other people and bargain with others to get what they need......... hehehehe

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i dont really care how we do it i suppose ...but i will say i did like the scoring rules we had last year ....are you gonna be the commish again this year adam?

bsharpe

Users with zero posts needing moderation to determine if they are spam bots
Hey Scott, If you have room I will play, but I know nothing about football, I don't even like football, just the superbowl commercials, but I do like corals SOOO if there is room I will play.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;105729 said:
Hey Scott, If you have room I will play, but I know nothing about football, I don't even like football, just the superbowl commercials, but I do like corals SOOO if there is room I will play.
in that case we can make room ....lol

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
updated list
1.scchase
2.dv3
3.amonkchak
4.tlo25
5.wirick181
6.piscesII
7.chrislorentz
8.hurrafreak
9.spstimie
10.rockys_pride
11.zoalander
12.othercents
13.bgrimm
While larger groups make it harder to get great teams together it also forces more individual team managemeny for instance in my 16 peron league last year I started 0-5 and made the playoffs still just takes more work and you dont see the huge point totals. Woudl defiantly stay witha PPR league with a bigger group as well so there is more useful talent available.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
so what do we want 1 more? hey Pices it is pretty easy

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
dv3;105726 said:
i dont really care how we do it i suppose ...but i will say i did like the scoring rules we had last year ....are you gonna be the commish again this year adam?
Yeah. I'll set up the league in the next few days.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sweet

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
u better get that Tim Tebow.............. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA