Fantasy Football 2011

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pisces II;105729 said:
Hey Scott, If you have room I will play, but I know nothing about football, I don't even like football, just the superbowl commercials, but I do like corals SOOO if there is room I will play.
Not to worry, yahoo has a research section.

I thought adam won last year, that's who I paid I thought?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase won

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i see the guys in the springs are talking about starting one to where the buy in is $40 and $2 to pick up free agents or trades ...never played like that and dont know if yahoo would accomidate that but would be game if there was enough interest in a smaller league ...maybe we could do 2 leagues or 3 if we include a free one ...thoughts?

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
heh i have no intrest in dollars per trade or free agent grab id be broke in a week $20 is just about right for my blood

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
yea me 2

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;105814 said:
heh i have no intrest in dollars per trade or free agent grab id be broke in a week $20 is just about right for my blood
chrislorentz;105815 said:
works for me ...was just putting it out there

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
For this league let's do the $20 and thats it. I would play in another leave if there is enough interest. I also might have a few others to play in a different type of league too.

I also was thinking about changing it so that players can only be added to your roster, specifically free agents, like Tuesday through sat and on waivers to try to give all a chance at adding the superstar from Sunday's game instead of the first person to get to the computer. Thoughts???

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
For this league let's do the $20 and thats it. I would play in another league if there is enough interest. I also might have a few others to play in a different type of league too.

I also was thinking about changing it so that players can only be added to your roster, specifically free agents, like Tuesday through sat and on waivers to try to give all a chance at adding the superstar from Sunday's game instead of the first person to get to the computer. Thoughts???

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Pices dont let yourself over think it. It is very simple really. Once he gets it set up you will learn all you need to. As far as the money it is your choice 20 or a frag worthy of at least 20.00

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Why I had him last year and he did awesome for me........hehehehe after "ROMO" got hurt. really all you need to do is pick out a coral to give me............hehehehe

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;105814 said:
amonchak;105862 said:
For this league let's do the $20 and thats it. I would play in another league if there is enough interest. I also might have a few others to play in a different type of league too.

i like being first to get to the computer

120greefman

if someone drops out or you have room lmk and im in. I like the no additions till tuesday to make it fair to all

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yall leave my QB alone !!!!!!!!!

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Any updates I sent you a reminder link for last years league