Fantasy Football 2012

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok so we are getting closer to another football season and I have had a blast the past couple of years playing FF in the club. If people are interested wecan do the same as the last couple years of $20 entry or a frag of approximate value. I have created a yahoo league again and made a few minor modifications ttry to even out some of the swings we saw in defenses last year as well as added a defense position to better utilize CBs and also modified WR bonuses to make them mean a little more. I would like to see 12-14 players if people are interested. Currently I have a live draft set for Sunday August 5th at 5 but can change that if needed.
Here is the league

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/
League ID :202030
password: speed
We can figure out the prize tiers after we complete registration and know how many participants we have. Also feel free to critisize the format I am open to tweaks but think what I set up is an interesting an fair set.

Last edited by a moderator:

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I liked the old scoring. I think waivers should change too.

But I'm in either way.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Never done one before, but always wanted to. I'm in.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I only slightly changed the scoring just reducing a few of the defensive things slughtlt shouldnt be a huge difference and also added.a couple of additional bonuses sine we didnt have any for wr and the qb one was so easy to get

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Yea not sure why just go to Yahoo directly and enter the info oh also if you havent paid up from any previous competition get on it or no go on this one

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Im in

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is anyone else having trouble making a yahoo account? I've made 3 desperate accounts and I can't log into any of them to get to the fantasy football area to make a team...

MartinsReef

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
How many do you have now? I might be in. I already play in a yahoo league. I just have to see if the 5 works for me to do the draft as yahoos auto draft sucks.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
We can change the draft date once we get and idea what works best for everyone right now we have 3 registered I think last year we eneded up with 14 at the end

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blazinjack;178955 said:
Is anyone else having trouble making a yahoo account? I've made 3 desperate accounts and I can't log into any of them to get to the fantasy football area to make a team...
Does yahoo send confirmation emails out? You may have to confirm before you login?

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok, I'm all signed up. Should be fun.