Fantasy Football 2012

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Yea I was thinking this Sat but like I said I am flexable, Jaun you mean at night or towards the season?

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
scchase;179639 said:
Yea I was thinking this Sat but like I said I am flexable, Jaun you mean at night or towards the season?
At night. If its a weekend it doesn't matter too much but later is always better IMO, that way it's not in the middle of anybody's day.

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
MartinsReef;179059 said:
Why can I not do it from my phone. I could last year.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Looks like the app was released early yesterday...

I'm in if there's still room, haven't done one of these since college.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Yep still time to sign up just have to have an even number of players

coloagro

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Do you all realize if we draft too soon like this weekend then your setting yourselves up for a potential disaster - Superstars frequently get hurt during training camp thats why its advised to do drafts at least the 3rd week into training camp season. If we draft this weekend or too soon one of us or several of us could potentially draft a guy really high and then lose him 3 weeks from now in training camp. Hopefully Aug 28th is the date or mid Aug sometime. This weekend is not a smart thing to do....trust me on this! :)

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
coloagro;179790 said:
Do you all realize if we draft too soon like this weekend then your setting yourselves up for a potential disaster - Superstars frequently get hurt during training camp thats why its advised to do drafts at least the 3rd week into training camp season. If we draft this weekend or too soon one of us or several of us could potentially draft a guy really high and then lose him 3 weeks from now in training camp. Hopefully Aug 28th is the date or mid Aug sometime. This weekend is not a smart thing to do....trust me on this! :)
personally I'd like to see this happen to Scott ;)

adoucette

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll work with whatever. Mid-August IMHO would be better. Is there going to be an email or PM letting us know the final date and time of the draft? If it is on a Saturday evening I may have to work. If I do, (don't want to) can I autodraft?

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes you can just input all the players you want and it will choose by rank for you.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I moved it back a couple of weeks when i get to my computer ill post a coupke of options but am leaning towards a sunday night. Also last i looked we need one more person to give us even numbers

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok so right now I have it set for August 19 at 5:30 should be late enough toknow what players are doing as well as late enough at night that people will be home without being so late we arent done till some crazy time at night. Only other option that night is 7:30

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
I vote for 7:30. I think we had the drafts later the last two years and had no problems.

I also think we should draft with in a week of the first game but mid august seems early to me.First game is 5 th of sept. so I think the last week of August should be the target for the draft date.

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
Ok went back and looked you are right it was later on Sept 1 this year that would cut it close so I am thinking Sat the 25th qt 7 Sunday hardly has any times left except super late or early