February BRS Group Buy!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kinda late now we only need 1 more person in 5 days, now if there is a ton of people i can split it up into 2 seperate GB's this one will start on 02-07-12 and the second on 02-14-12.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I noticed I wasn't on the list, though I did say I would lol. It was only 3 dollars savings so no biggie if you guys filled up.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Denvercherub;139064 said:
I noticed I wasn't on the list, though I did say I would lol. It was only 3 dollars savings so no biggie if you guys filled up.
Well are you in or are you out, we can take 1 milllion people!!!! If your in i need your info:)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated list:

CmacLD
Coloagro
Rockys Pride
michael.lemke
CausticGuy (R2R)
RacinRevo0818(R2R)
kwong1998(R2R)
rjallen80(R2R)
BPreefer
Denvercherub*
majicmike
CRW Reefer

So since we are so close and i know we will get 1 more soon im just going to set the date for tuesday 02-07-12. Now remember you can make your purchases anytime between 02-07-12 and 02-13-12.

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK guys the start date is 02-07-12. The GB will not start until you get an email from BRS on 02-07-12. If you dont get the email check your spam folder!! Or login to BRS and check for group buy status---->

If it says group buy in there than you are good to shop. Last day to order will be monday 02-13-12

Any questions just ask!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
IM sorry having a total cranium melt down right now and or being a total NOOB to GB'ing but is it to late to sign up for the current Group BUy?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys we curently have 15 people, i might break this into 2 diffrent GB's if we hit 20 ppl, 1 on 02-07-12 and the other starting on 02-14-12. If this happens i will start asking ppl which week they want to order on. Thanks