February BRS Group Buy!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cool shoot me your info, i will put you on the second one so you have an extra week, maybe you will need more stuff then:)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok guys we are going to have 20+ people on this GB, so what i need from you is to know who can wait until 02-14-12? I need to split this into 2 groups of 10 so PLEASE let me know if you can or cant wait! The first group will start on 02-07-12 and the second will start on 02-14-12.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
coloagro;139579 said:
I'd like the buy on the 7th of Feb. Pm'd. Early Bday presents :)
Cool i can do that:)

Just so you guys know the marks next to your names are just to keep it straight as to who is on what order.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
WHy 2 orders? does it matter if we have more than 10? Just wondering?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
To be honest i get a small spiff from BRS for setting these up and with this many people i can split it into 2 Gb's and get double. If its a big problem i can just do one. I do spend alot of time setting these up with PM's, new threads and posts so although i would gladly do it for nothing it is nice to get the bonus BRS points:)

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Well then we should do two group buys. I think the later one works for me.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guys i am not trying to force anyone to wait until week 2, i was mearly asking if you want to be in on the first week or the second one, i know that some ppl wouldnt mind the extra week and i know that most are needing stuff now, i have enough ppl from R2R that i could make one with MASC members(02-07-12) and one with R2R members(02-14-12) but i wanted to give ppl the option first.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Updated list:

CmacLD
Coloagro !
Rockys Pride !
michael.lemke@
CausticGuy (R2R)
RacinRevo0818(R2R)
kwong1998(R2R)
rjallen80(R2R)
BPreefer
Denvercherub
majicmike @
amonchak@
CRW Reefer@
MartinsReef* @
Cyber-burn
lmannan(R2R) !
Beerman(R2R)@
mikea213 @

As i get more of this figured out i will break these names into 2 groups for the 2 diffrent group buys.

Last edited by a moderator:

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey guys i still need 4 ppl willing to go on the week of 02-14-12. Please LMK if you are willing to wait a week. Also please lmk if you have to be on week 1 so i can get this all sorted out. Thanks!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK all i think i have it figured out, Thanks for all the help and for dealing with all the confusion.

Updated list:

02-07-12
CmacLD
Coloagro
Rockys Pride
CausticGuy
RacinRevo0818
kwong1998
rjallen80
BPreefer
Denvercherub
lmannan