Fight cancer, get coral

Would you be able to take a picture of the large green/purple frogspawn and the blue hammer? I just want to see if they are different from what I already have, and if so, I would for sure be interested in them.

Thanks!~

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
The anemone is pretty big guys for those wondering. The rainbow poci is gorgeous too. I'd take it if I wasn't unsure if it'd survive in my tank.

Is there a way I can call you? I would like to support you and provide a good home for your corals. In fact when you are better we can work a deal to get them back.

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Once again thank you to everyone who has come and bought stuff! I've been amazed by the awesome turnout that MASC has had already. I've been having a hard time keeping up with everyone! If I've missed someone please feel free to message me again. I've been trying to keep the first post updated as soon as something gets bought.

There are still a lot of good corals left (especially zoas, lots of zoas left) so if you're interested in something message me!

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow this is my first time reading this thread. I am very sorry that you have to do this and endure more treatments. When you are finished with your treatments I will happily donate coral frags of mine to help you restock. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers. I will meditate and send positive energy your way. Be strong and know you are not alone.

2sweet

Butterfly Fish
Her rainbow pocillapora is stunning, wish I could fit it in my tank. Thank you for my corals and you look wonderful despite all you are going through. Will keep you in my prayers, truly nice people

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm posting this to Craigslist today, so if there is something still up there that you want, let me know because I'd rather see my things go to MASCers than just random people, but I have to get everything sold. The first post is current with everything I have left.

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Fight cancer, get coral

Bumpity bump. Still lots of good corals left. I'm in the hospital starting the 25th so I need to get rid of stuff.

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk 2

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Please, Can someone help us out here. Erika goes into the hospital in a week and won't be out for at least a month, meanwhile I will be moving all of our stuff to a new house and between work, moving, and taking care of her I won't be able to maintain this tank. We've had some offers from wholesalers offering like 20% of our asking price, and don't get me wrong it would be very convenient, but our prices are already like 30% lower than anywhere but our wonderful club. Make us offers or get some zoas frag them and sell them for a profit. Anything helps and we need to get this out of here before I kill it all.

Come by and give us a hand, we can use all the help we can get.

Logan

Are you asking the posting price or thinking about taking less? I am new to the hobby and a little concerned about spending hundreds not knowing the turn out. However, I am also so very sympatetic to your concerns.