Fight cancer, get coral

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Re: Fight cancer, get coral

We are accepting all reasonable offers to try to have as much of this sold by Thursday as possible. We have also been offering bundling discounts for people interested in multiple pieces.

Sent from my ADR6330VW using Tapatalk 2

Where are you located? I am interested in helping but do not know I can get down in time. I am in wyoming. What is the best deal you have and the last date I could pick it up. My prayers are with you.

Doctor D. I live fairly close to them and would be more than happy to pick up and hold any coral you would purchase (I would assume you would paypal it if they're ok with it) until you can get down here. They have some great stuff.

Tell me where you live. I have a fairly new tank, What would work well for me? I do not know a lot. But I am sure they have nice corals and I would love o help. I do not have a big budget but could spend at least a hundred dollars. I do want something I think will survive.

If you are helping them with this you are a great person. Thank you for being there for them. Please help provide direction to a newbe.

Haha. I just shot them a PM trying to work something out. If it works out I will let you know. I'd love to talk about your tank more and so would everyone else here. Any questions you have, someone here has probably had the same question before and has had it answered and will pass along what they know. I live at 6th and Simms by the fed center in Lakewood.

I truly wish I was still in the Denver area, I would buy everything you have left. I would ask, but I don't want either of you to deal with the hassle of shipping, but I just wanted to drop in and offer all of my best wishes and good vibes for you to beat the hell out of this cancer! I personally know 3 people battling this disease right now, including my brother in law who is fighting CML Leukemia. I wish you the best and always remember that I am sure I speak for everyone in MASC that when you are ready and able, these great folks will hook you up with frags of all your beloved corals. The most important thing right now is for you to focus on getting better! The world needs more reefers, not less!
Take care,
Bill Bolton

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Ericka and Logan

If I came down with $150 for you guys, would you put together what you think would be a reasonable amount of zoas/palys whatever? I truly wish I could help you out more.

Note: I cant make it down till Friday though because of school.

little_fish

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have a little patience, I do believe that Ericka is going to the hospital this week so they are probably busy. Im sure they will get back to you soon.

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

DoctorD, did you get everything figured out with Logan?

I'm in the hospital now but Logan can still meet people on the weekends if people still want stuff. We'll take any reasonable offer that's extended to us.

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks all for the good vibes. I'm taking the chemo really well so far and I'm getting help from Logan to sell more corals too so message me if you want something

I would love to help but just cannot get to denver. If anyone is heading that way from Fort Collins I will send some money to purchase some. Please take care and prayers for you.

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member

Anyone else want some of this stuff? Would love to sell the rest of it so I'm not worried about it while getting chemo. Willing to do killer deals for interested parties.

I PM'ed metalsniper but the mailbox is full

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
She has a more recent thread with the prices and such for the remaining. I was planning on picking up I think all the remaining chalive/lps/sps except for maybe one of the birdsnests. I know someone else in that thread mentioned taking the remaining polps/zoa? PM me and I can probably get you in touch w/ them.