• I want 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i'm gonig to see if we can just pay flipper to make it easier ...ill let ya know

kmellon

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I understand their price went up. If this is correct, would the group buy be based on the old price or the new one?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
price s now $39.99 ...for our GB it is still $19.99 +$3 shipping +3% paypal =$23.58

they said they will only take a single payment for the GB so everyone will have to paypal me and i'lll place the order

so if you want one paypal me $23.58 each @ craigslistdv3@live.com by 5pm 4/22 ...please put your screen name in the note so i know who you are

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
rockys_pride;160765 said:
Why would I need extra blades? Do they wear out fast?
i haven't had one wear out but i won and extra blade and bought another just in case to save on shipping if i needed some ...lol

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
If you want one with both the acrylic and glass blades do you add the cost of an additional blade or does it come with both?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i dont know if they are coming with both or not now ...you might want to call/email them

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks Don. I'll be in for 2. Waiting on a response from Flipper to see if I can order one of each or if I need to include extra for a acrylic blade. Once I have their response I will paypal you the money.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just got a response from Duard at Flipper. Everyone in our group order is receiving both the glass and acrylic scrapper! Good news. Sending my paypal now. Thanks again Don!

Adam