• I want 2

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want 3

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Paid. Took care of my membership dues while I was there. Finally a member. Whoooot!

Boogie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
payment sent. Thank you.

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Btw. He also said that a pack of 3 acrylic blades is $4.99. Plus the PayPal and whatnot to Don

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
fiji4118;160795 said:
Just got a response from Duard at Flipper. Everyone in our group order is receiving both the glass and acrylic scrapper! Good news. Sending my paypal now. Thanks again Don!

Adam
Sweet!

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So just to be sure im reading this right paypal goes to Don? This thread seems a little ambiguous. Where are these being picked up the next meet?

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok cool! thanks Don very nice of you to put this together. I will unfortunatly not be able to make the April meet is anyone in the Westminster or near by area going that could pick mine up for me?

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kalgra;160882 said:
ok cool! thanks Don very nice of you to put this together. I will unfortunatly not be able to make the April meet is anyone in the Westminster or near by area going that could pick mine up for me?
I'll be at the meeting and picking one up as well. If you don't find anybody closer to you, I can bring yours back this way. I'm at Federal and 55th...so probably a little south of you, but could always meet at Elite or something.

Walter White

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
jahmic;160933 said:
I'll be at the meeting and picking one up as well. If you don't find anybody closer to you, I can bring yours back this way. I'm at Federal and 55th...so probably a little south of you, but could always meet at Elite or something.
That would be great I have a 1/4" RO faucet adapter you can have also if you haven't found one already. Im right off of 112th and Fed.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;160943 said:
Thanks Gabe!

Don the man, I sent you $30 for a flipper and extra blade. Keep the change! :)

Thanks for doing this by the way!
thanks daddy! :)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
is 12 bucks enough for 2 replacement blades Don? Confirming with someone at home if he wants a flipper too but will paypal tonight or tomorrow

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Kalgra;160938 said:
That would be great I have a 1/4" RO faucet adapter you can have also if you haven't found one already. Im right off of 112th and Fed.
Sounds good. I'll let you know if the plans change, but as of now I plan on being at the meeting. Will definitely let you know if I come up short on the adapter by then, much appreciated.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;160973 said:
is 12 bucks enough for 2 replacement blades Don? Confirming with someone at home if he wants a flipper too but will paypal tonight or tomorrow
$10.28

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
hot thats a good price. I kinda bent my blade trying to grind off some stubborn green algae at the top of the tank