Frags FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
#1 - 4 polyps Candy Apple Pinks ~ Gone ~ #2 - 4 polyps Candy Apple Pinks ~ Gone ~ #3 - 2 polyps Candy Apple Pinks ~ $20 ~

#1 - Single Candy Apple Pink ~ $10 ~ #2 - 3 polyps Poseidon's Fury ~ $35 ~ #3 - 2 polyps Candy Apple Pink ~ $20 ~

PM if interested

Thanks! :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
hmm they did to me but I kinda glanced also lol I already passed them to the person you appointed

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah the color was a bit less intense but I am sure they will color up. I've seen thm look from bright pink to a peach depending on light

tlsrcs

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
k well out of about 100 or so polyps i have about 20 i am keeping lol. the rest have been DBTCed or traded....

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want those Poseidon's Fury. Gotta see what I can come up with.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
cdrewferd;165141 said:
I want those Poseidon's Fury. Gotta see what I can come up with.
Someone reserved it already but I can cut you another. I would want it to heal first though. PM if interested buddy

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nobody likes CAPs? This is the colony I cut them from. They're a really nice paly unlike the everyday green and orange you always see.

Got some stuff from Gabe a little while back. A zoa colony never opened, and wasted away... gabe was more than happy to snip a few more for me. Great seller. Thanks again Gabe.

(cliff notes: Bump for good seller)

Status
Not open for further replies.