Frags FS

Status
Not open for further replies.

yOdaddy

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hey gabe how come my bam bams look different from yours..it has orange skirts, purple center, and a orange mouth...is that still a bam bam?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
yOdaddy;165774 said:
hey gabe how come my bam bams look different from yours..it has orange skirts, purple center, and a orange mouth...is that still a bam bam?
Good eye! From a distance bam bams look almost all orange but up close:

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
djkms;165986 said:
Good eye! From a distance bam bams look almost all orange but up close:

lol Kris, brring your macro lens over yours don't look like bambams unless you messed with colors on adobe.

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
White balance and blacks enhanced is the only edit I did in lightroom. Look closely at yours, they are the same except your mouths have a wider spread. Different camera work, camera men, lenses and lighting. Same polyp.

Unedited pic of the colony with a 18-55mm lens:

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Cherub;166007 said:
you must have some crazy whites then lol that first pic makes the skirt look yellow
White balancing takes the blue out of pictures. You probably need to white balance your monitor they look orange to me!!!!!

My magicians have been ticked off lately. When they start to fully open again I will frag you one :)

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
my monitor is an LED LCD HD tv that I watch lol nothing else looks jacked up **cough**

sweet one works ty

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
TTT

This is what's left. A couple added.

Orange Explosions - 5 polyps ~ $50

Mind Blowing Paly 2 polyps ~ $30

Blue Hornets - 5 polyps and one on the way ~ $100

Candy Apple Pinks - 2 polyps ~ $20

Last edited by a moderator:

09bumblebee

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll buy all of it. Haha jk Id like to but need some more LR first to finish my scape.

WatercolorsGuy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'll take the Bam bams you just listed. Like to have them all...but...

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
well orange explosions and bambams are pending. No one wants blue hornets?? 20pp isn't a bad price. Especially since 2 babies are forming. If everyone want singles I'll cut it up but will be 25pp. PM

Status
Not open for further replies.