FS: 100lbs Liverock, Lot's of Coral...parting out.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Parting out the reef tank now. Some of the coral will be attached to medium and large sized pieces of liverock (NO pests) and will reflect a touch higher price as such. Some AWESOME deal's on per polyp pricing. Here's my initial livestock thread...

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?15540-100-lbs-Liverock-amp-Lots-of-coral

I will NOT hold anything unless you are actually driving here. I do not have time for any more flakiness or people who want to waste my time. There might be some room in the pricing depending on what it is or how much you buy. Please do not come over though with haggling in mind. PM me for location or number. This is the list I can remember and have accounted for, possibly more to come. Here we go...

OH, no trades obviously and cash only. I will have change in the form of 5's & 10's if need be.

Zoa's/Palys:
Pink Zippers - 10p $40
Orange bam bams - 4p $15
Paly Colony (unknown, nice colony) - $40
Unknown Zoas - 4p $10
Unknown Zoa/Paly rock (my favorite rock!) $60

LPS/SPS:
Orange Monti Cap & Superman Monti - $60
Encrusting on med rock w/5p Fruit Loops - $70

Unknown (to me) that could be a great deal??
Green Chalice (added) - $20

Pictures Below...

Last edited by a moderator:

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
bruby;193778 said:
I think I need about 50 lbs. How much are you selling for?
Cripes, glad you mentioned it. I forgot to post specifics about the rock. Updating now...I'm looking to sell all the liverock together, $200 ($2/lb). It's a couple years "live" and completely pest free. If I don't get any takers in the next couple days for all the rock, then I might do it in two 50lb lots. If that happens, you'll be the first to have a crack. (Unless you want all 100 of course) ;)

As the lucky new owner of the 60+ bam bams and candy cane + more I can vouch that these are some awesome corals! Every bam bam opened up wide immediately and I love them all! Wish I could have just picked up the whole tank. Thanks for the beautiful additions to my tank, love me! Boa.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
boastrike;194144 said:
As the lucky new owner of the 60+ bam bams and candy cane + more I can vouch that these are some awesome corals! Every bam bam opened up wide immediately and I love them all! Wish I could have just picked up the whole tank. Thanks for the beautiful additions to my tank, love me! Boa.
Thanks a ton for the kind words and feedback!! Just happy they made it to a great new home!

Hi I'm new to this forum but am a member of scmas... I might be interested in some of the rock also if you have any really good flat pieces similar to shelf type rock... I might try and build my own magnetic rock shells out of it... Thanks, you can text or call me at 360-200-3990 if interested thanks

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
BUMP...I'll be home watching MNF tonight, if anyone wants to stop by.

Campbell;194249 said:
Hi I'm new to this forum but am a member of scmas... I might be interested in some of the rock also if you have any really good flat pieces similar to shelf type rock... I might try and build my own magnetic rock shells out of it... Thanks, you can text or call me at 360-200-3990 if interested thanks
I updated the original post a couple days ago....the rock is pending. I'll get back to you soon if that changes for any reason!

the whammin watermelons look identical to my eagle eyes...

Some good prices.. Good luck! Which I could afford the orange bam bam rock

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
sinister;194376 said:
the whammin watermelons look identical to my eagle eyes...

Some good prices.. Good luck! Which I could afford the orange bam bam rock
Thanks! It's a stunning piece, if I was going with a bigger nano I would keep it as a centerpiece. As far as the watermelons go...they are hard to distinguish at all from eagle eyes. After researching several sites, I believe they best fit watermelons. See below...

http://www.zoanthids.com/advanced_s...Csid=4a9c6a5aee792fdf9a3b6bdb0504082f&x=0&y=0

http://www.coralpedia.com/index.php?module=Gallery2&g2_itemId=10318