FS: 100lbs Liverock, Lot's of Coral...parting out.

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
deboy69;197255 said:
Aww man the cars are gone. I was thinking of getting those. Darn

I'm Matt
SE Aurora
At least they went to a new member. ;) I'd say $6.25/p for CARs was a phenomenal deal, can't believe they lasted that long. $3.50/p for Pink Zippers is pretty insane too...probably more than 20 heads on that thing too!

Get up to Evan's and check his stuff out! I was there yesterday and walked away with some AWESOME pieces! His show tank alone is worth the trip! Moorish idol, exotic angels, awesome tangs, close to 10 RTBAs...his stuff is clean and beautiful! This stuff really is priced to move! I would have taken more of it if I could have. Thanks again Evan!

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
MikeM;197344 said:
Get up to Evan's and check his stuff out! I was there yesterday and walked away with some AWESOME pieces! His show tank alone is worth the trip! Moorish idol, exotic angels, awesome tangs, close to 10 RTBAs...his stuff is clean and beautiful! This stuff really is priced to move! I would have taken more of it if I could have. Thanks again Evan!
Mike, great meeting you and you're better half yesterday! :) Thanks so much for the kind words!! Let me know how the clowns and nem do...might take awhile, or not. ;) Hope everything is doing awesome!

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Well, nobody jumped on the package "deal" so I'm going back to just parting out. I got lots of feedback from people how shocked they were someone hadn't grabbed it yet. The member that bought my tank lives and Pueblo and was tempted but too worried about the drive in the cold, rightfully so. (bed of truck)

Everything is moved and seemingly happy in the fuge/frag tank now. Just hoping everything can stay happy until new owners are found.

Ghosty

Butterfly Fish
I know silly question, but are you selling that piece of liverock on the left with all the red Macro Algae on it? Or are there corals stuck on it I can't see?

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ghosty;197553 said:
I know silly question, but are you selling that piece of liverock on the left with all the red Macro Algae on it? Or are there corals stuck on it I can't see?
Not a silly question Praveen! ;) It's not for sale, since I had to move everything into the fuge, I took all the liverock out and put it in the sump and only left that rock with my macro which needs the light obviously.

ShelbyJK500;199062 said:
BUUUUMP!!! I'm back in town after a successful elk hunt. Need to get this coral gone ASAP!! The lighting over my fuge is pending sale and I only have a standard fuge bulb to replace. Corals are doing awesome in here right now. I'll try and update with better pics when I get a chance.
Evan,
I shot you a couple texts but I keep missing you. What are those green and yellow palys that you fragged off the rock for me?
Thanks man!

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
TurboFish;199328 said:
I'll be back in town on Monday.I'll pm you on Sunday to see what you have left.
Sounds good!

MikeM;199361 said:
Evan,
I shot you a couple texts but I keep missing you. What are those green and yellow palys that you fragged off the rock for me?
Thanks man!
LOL...my phone was on the fritz after freezing on the mountain when I got my elk. ;) I think they might have been Australian Eagle Eyes. No 100% sure though.

Are the two chalices and the favia still available? Would be interested if so... Wouldn't be able to pick up til Wednesday or Thursday most likely though... I know you won't hold but if they're still there by then lmk...

ShelbyJK500

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Campbell;201124 said:
Are the two chalices and the favia still available? Would be interested if so... Wouldn't be able to pick up til Wednesday or Thursday most likely though... I know you won't hold but if they're still there by then lmk...
The orange chalice sold a about an hour ago. I still have the other two. I'll be around the next couple days for sure.