1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

FTS's!!

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by spleify, Apr 15, 2008.

1. spleify

spleify Amphipod

I thought it would be a good idea if we had a Full Tank Shot thread, I'll get it started.
    55 In wall

[​IMG]

2. miwoodar

miwoodar Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

Nice tank Leif!

Good idea. I'll play.

[​IMG]

dweeb likes this.
  3. Brandon1023

Brandon1023 Copepod

4. chadscharf

chadscharf Copepod

K, totally photo-shopped 'cause my camera sucks and I suck at taking full tank shots, so I took 2 halfs and stitched them together.

[​IMG]

5. spleify

spleify Amphipod

Good looking tanks!

Does anyone else have a tank, or is it just us four?

Spleify

6. hudson2212

hudson2212 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Just the four of you.

7. jonthefb

jonthefb Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

Heres me parents

[​IMG]

8. Dreamer

Dreamer Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Remember i'm only a pod so no laughing at my 7 month old attempt at a reef tank. Sorry for crappy pic

[​IMG]

9. spleify

spleify Amphipod

That looks great Dreamer!!

Thanks for sharing.

10. NightBreed1369

NightBreed1369 Copepod

Looking nice gang!! Ill try and get a fresh pick of mine tomorrow things have been moving around. Lief hows your new project coming along. Sorry I wasnt able to get back with you on stopping buy but whip snappers at work have been slaving me like a dog:mad: Love the 55g wish mine was that full I need to start looking into some plate corals and such.
    Mike

11. miwoodar

miwoodar Cuttle Fish M.A.S.C Club Member

12. adams0903

adams0903 Copepod

50gal

this is my new 50gall... just finished puttin in the new sump last night! i hope it starts lookin better in a couple of months

Attached Files:

13. NightBreed1369

NightBreed1369 Copepod

Ok my turn,
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

14. spstimie

spstimie Barracuda M.A.S.C Club Member

now that the move is finished. here is the new tank shot. hard to see the corals because its mostly frags. I intend to do grow out shots every month or so.

Attached Files:

15. Dreamer

Dreamer Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

Dreamer's Tank

Been a while since anyone did this. So I add my system to see if we can get it going again.

OK this is my tank it's a 150g Show 48" x 24" x 30" I have a Oceanic Reef ready sump with a Mag 12 return I have a ASM G-2 Skimmer I hope to have online in the next week or two. When that happens I'll bump the return pump to a mag 18. The sump has a Refugium set up in so I'm going to run a seperate System for skimmer and have it feed to the Refugium pump side. Lighting currently is a PFO Acro pro hood 2x 250 10k Ushios and 2 110w VHO's
    I am going to change out the Moguls and go with DEs for better par at sandbed. For Flow I have a Hydor 4 and 2 and a Seio 620 and the return pump.

As the tank has only been up since oct everything for the most part is still a frag growing out. Well except for the softies. Live stock Is one pair false percs. They have not laid eye yet but shimmering almost everyday. I have a 4" foxface and a Mandrin. Picking up next week a Purple tang and Yellow wrasse from Soppem.

Inverts are Mini nem and a huge LT nem. Peppermint shrimps, a Black and Red sea urchin. A 5" deresa clam and 3" maxima clam A cleaner crew all the normal stuff.

Corals are a mixed between softies, LPS, and SPS. Brown polyps that turn bright green with the Actinics, Yellow polyps, Pink pali's, a varity of Zoa's.

Wall Hammer. Chalices I have a Purple with Green eyes, a Lava, a Red with yellow eyes, a Christmas, a green with orange eyes. A Teal green open brain a brown with green eyes Favia

Next week I have Candycane chalice a Alien eye a black cherry a blue chocolate chip. Purple passion zoa's and Mami vice zoa's coming in. Also have a order coming in from elitereefs with 6 Zoa's
    Sps are Tyree Sunset ( thanks again chris) Grape Idaho a Green with blue edge cap a Rainbow monti Pink and Green birdsnest a Purple body Green polyp Monti, Green Slimer a Ora tort and Ora Red Planet.

I don't think I left anything out once these thing planned are done and The couple of orders I have coming in. I'm not going to add anything in tank and let grow out for a while. Hmmm Taking bets on this statment?

[​IMG]

Be Safe
    Mark

16. jgonzz

jgonzz Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

here is my 210 last week All SPS but 3 lps

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

17. zombiereef

zombiereef Amphipod

here is my 62g reef
    [​IMG]

18. Kieth71

Kieth71 Copepod

Here is a pic of my tank-Kieth

[​IMG]

19. cremer9

cremer9 Amphipod

[​IMG]
    My Nano

20. dtech

dtech Copepod

Here is my current AP24, I started adding water to the new 75g today, finally got it plumbed and such so all of this will be moving into the new one after the cycle.
    Terry
    [​IMG]