1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. If you still have issues then email us at board@marinecolorado.org Thanks
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Site Upgrade complete! A new version of the forum software has been uploaded. Please let us know if you have any issues. Thanks

FTS's!!

Discussion in 'General Reefkeeping Discussion' started by spleify, Apr 15, 2008.

1. CRW Reef

CRW Reef Orca M.A.S.C Club Member ex-officio

Wow Scott that tank is STUNNING too!!!! That long tentacle plate is out of control!!! It's HUGE!!!!

HoosierDaddy likes this.
  2. flyfish

flyfish Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

3. JZinCO

JZinCO Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

Last few postings have been super awesome!
    @flyfish I know I'm in the minority for liking those tiny blue clove polyps but I bet they provide a nice pop in concert with the orange shrooms. The encrusting corals look great too.

4. HoosierDaddy

HoosierDaddy Sardine M.A.S.C Club Member

Thanks man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Rigo07

Rigo07 Prawn

[​IMG][​IMG] 300g

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

6. drod303

drod303 Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

My nano mixed reef, still a work in progress but I think it's looking good for my first tank.

Attached Files:

Dr.DiSilicate and SynDen like this.
  7. zombie

zombie Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

Better pic of mine that's actually from a camera.

20180503_233941.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using MASC mobile app

drod303 likes this.
  8. Punjab

Punjab Amphipod

This is excellent! I imagine there are days when you say to yourself, "I wish I didn't have clove polyps covering my rocks." or, "I wish the left side wasn't entirely GSP." If so, then just remember to throws those ideas out of your mind because you are doing it right!
    Corals everywhere and a big variety. Keep it up!