1. Welcome to the shiny new site! Please have a look around and let us know how its working for you. Please note that all returning members will need to reset your passwords to login again. Click on "forgot password" to reset your password. Thanks
    Dismiss Notice

Gonzos Gift Card Giveaway !!

Discussion in 'Gonzo's Coral Frags' started by jgonzz, Nov 23, 2016.

1. jgonzz

jgonzz Shark Platinum Sponsor M.A.S.C Club Member

If you attended the swap last weekend, I won my own G.C from the raffle. I always put 1 in for fun and have never won till now. Most of all of you that know me, know I like to have fun and joke around. Some people may not like it, but it is me and who I am. One attendee made sure to leave me a terrible review on my Gonzos corals FB business page, he did not appreciate my humor lol.

So lets have some fun. Since I won the G.C it is gonna be twice as nice !

I will give away the $50 G.C I won. But wait there is more, I am gonna double down and offer another $50 G,C :)

here is how it will work.

Post what you are thankful for this holiday season.

( when you make your post put the next numerical number at the top. So the first person would be #1 and the 2nd person #2, and so on. I will use a number generator sunday to draw the 2 winners. hope that makes sense ) Don't worry I wont enter to win this one ;)

What are you thankful for this Holiday season ?

2. SynDen

SynDen Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I am thankful for Gonzo and his humor :)

3. MuralReef

MuralReef Shark Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm thankful for a happy, healthy family.

4. scchase

scchase Marlin Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

I am thankful for old friends and a happy family.

5. Fourthwind

Fourthwind Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

#4 I am Thankful for God and the American service men and women. Without either, and we would have nothing else to be Thankful for.

USMCVET likes this.
  6. starjinx82

starjinx82 Copepod

I am thankful for me and my daughters health, thankful for my family and the roof over my head!!!

7. Gonefishin

Gonefishin Prawn

#6 I am thankful for the guy that left the bad review so we can be part of this giveaway this holiday season lol

8. Gonefishin

Gonefishin Prawn

# I can't edit

9. Gonefishin

Gonefishin Prawn

10. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

#7 I am thankful for this wonderful community!

11. SkyShark

SkyShark Barracuda Staff Member M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

Fixed it for you.

12. quackenbush

quackenbush Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

#8. I am thankful for my wife and 2 boys. And the smoking deal on acros I got from Gonzo Saturday!

13. Sctip

Sctip Sardine M.A.S.C. B.O.D. M.A.S.C Club Member

#9 I am thankful for my health and the health of my family. Thankful that all of my kids are productive and respectful citizen of our crumbling environment.

I am also thankful for the opportunity to thank disabled veterans and those that have given for the country I love.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

14. Haddonisreef

Haddonisreef Kraken M.A.S.C Club Member

I'm thankful for good friends & family and the love of my life. With out her life wouldn't be complete! #10

15. J.guokas

J.guokas Copepod M.A.S.C Club Member

#11 I am thankful for my family and friends and all of the people I have met that share the same appreciation of this hobby. I'm also thankful for gonzos love sales because that's where I get most of my corals!! Also thankful for the name Josh... probably the best name out there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

16. zinovate

zinovate Amphipod M.A.S.C Club Member

#12 I am thankful for this community

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

17. Balz3352

Balz3352 Marlin M.A.S.C Club Member

#13 health. Family and friends!! And coral ;p

18. projectx

projectx Tuna M.A.S.C Club Member

#14 Im thankful for my family, friends and people with a good sense of humor!

19. Rigo07

Rigo07 Prawn

#15 I am thankful for my beautiful wife and and my 2 girls and my boy that are my world... and my supporting family that's always been there for me when I need them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

20. Irishman

Irishman Prawn M.A.S.C Club Member

#16 I am thankful for a happy healthy family. A job that provides food for them and a roof over our head. I am also thankful for they armed forces, and for anyone that has served and is serving for our great country to protect our freedom.