Gonzos Gift Card Giveaway !!

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
If you attended the swap last weekend, I won my own G.C from the raffle. I always put 1 in for fun and have never won till now. Most of all of you that know me, know I like to have fun and joke around. Some people may not like it, but it is me and who I am. One attendee made sure to leave me a terrible review on my Gonzos corals FB business page, he did not appreciate my humor lol.

So lets have some fun. Since I won the G.C it is gonna be twice as nice !

I will give away the $50 G.C I won. But wait there is more, I am gonna double down and offer another $50 G,C :)

here is how it will work.

Post what you are thankful for this holiday season.

( when you make your post put the next numerical number at the top. So the first person would be #1 and the 2nd person #2, and so on. I will use a number generator sunday to draw the 2 winners. hope that makes sense ) Don't worry I wont enter to win this one ;)

What are you thankful for this Holiday season ?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
I am thankful for Gonzo and his humor :)

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I am thankful for old friends and a happy family.

Sctip

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
#9 I am thankful for my health and the health of my family. Thankful that all of my kids are productive and respectful citizen of our crumbling environment.

I am also thankful for the opportunity to thank disabled veterans and those that have given for the country I love.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
#11 I am thankful for my family and friends and all of the people I have met that share the same appreciation of this hobby. I'm also thankful for gonzos love sales because that's where I get most of my corals!! Also thankful for the name Josh... probably the best name out there!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#15 I am thankful for my beautiful wife and and my 2 girls and my boy that are my world... and my supporting family that's always been there for me when I need them..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Irishman

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
#16 I am thankful for a happy healthy family. A job that provides food for them and a roof over our head. I am also thankful for they armed forces, and for anyone that has served and is serving for our great country to protect our freedom.