4 Mysis
12 Rotifers
4 Enriched Brine

$26 paypal sent

Last edited by a moderator:

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Awesome turn out! First post chart is updated. Everyone should have my contact info PM'ed to you in the next few minuets (most received during the week when I confirmed payment). If you want to joint before Monday, just PM the order and paypale the funds as a gift. Like many have said, this is a real good value for a quality product.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
==== THERE'S AN ISSUE WITH THE DAPHIA's ====
PM's are being sent in a few min to all who have them on order

All other PM's replied too, and order is going in tomorrow morning. If I have your paypal pmt, we're good. If not, it's not going to be on the order

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Final update to order chart on first post, order was placed this morning. Everything is still on track.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Order came in, and I'll be seperating everthing out here over the next hour or so. Feel free to just come over this evening. Also, I'll be home tomorrow (Friday) from noon onward.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I am available on Sat, but am going to the frag swap (between 1-5). I don't want to bring orders to the frag swap since this is frozen food, and 4 boxes arrived (3 really large boxes and a small one) all packed in dry ice. Most of the dry ice is spent and it would be a hassle for me to lug around large coolers - hope everyone understands.

Everything is unpacked in my outside freezer and the freezer is completely packed. There is no room, I'll just have to bag orders up as folks come by. Small note, the trays came in packs of 10, not 7, but that actually makes it easier.

DyM

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I'm fine if you want to come tonight up until 10:00.
No need to call or text just stop on by. Same for tomorrow after 12:00

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Per my original talk, Saturday after work was best. I dont know how bad traffic is but I'll just plan on a trip to Jurassic pets w/ gf to see which lizard she finds the least scary then head over to pick up squids and I's order a bit later that evening well after you should be home? (Anywhere from like 6 to 7ish*)?

I will be by tomorrow, early afternoon

Is that still your address on that invoice you posted?nome st?