Haddonisreef cube build watch out!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looks sweet. Wish my tank looked that good!

He just really means it, lol.

Every time i read that, it makes me think of that guy in the Sandler golf movie that keeps saying "you can do eeeeeet!". Why are you thinking about a switch?

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good_GReef;285690 said:
Every time i read that, it makes me think of that guy in the Sandler golf movie that keeps saying "you can do eeeeeet!". Why are you thinking about a switch?
The cad light is just not meeting my expectations!

In your March posts it looked like it was rocking. Is it getting harder to dial it in with the fish load?

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good_GReef;285714 said:
In your March posts it looked like it was rocking. Is it getting harder to dial it in with the fish load?
It does a decent job but not consistent, not sure if it's the fish load. I have
2 clowns
2 pj cardinals
3 dispar a this
1 manderine
1 sunburst anthis
1 possum wrasse
1 lamaks angel
1 algae bleenie

I read all the time that a skimmer will not be consistent if it is too oversized. Any chance that is the problem? Sweet clowns! What happened to the purple tang, dont see it on your fish list above. Love those tangs unfortunately I dont think I will ever own one.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
powdermonkey;285717 said:
I read all the time that a skimmer will not be consistent if it is too oversized. Any chance that is the problem? Sweet clowns! What happened to the purple tang, dont see it on your fish list above. Love those tangs unfortunately I dont think I will ever own one.
No it's not over sized to much 150 heavy 120 light and 90 heavy. I'd say I have a med to heavy bio load. Thank love my clowns, the purple tang is now in the 180 and much happier! Why won't you own a purple tang?

Haddonisreef;285720 said:
No it's not over sized to much 150 heavy 120 light and 90 heavy. I'd say I have a med to heavy bio load. Thank love my clowns, the purple tang is now in the 180 and much happier! Why won't you own a purple tang?
I've had this stupid sailfin for 5yrs and I dont want to take the chance, jk. Even if I ever get the 300g going I dont think I will add another large fish until something happens to one of the ones I already have.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
powdermonkey;285721 said:
I've had this stupid sailfin for 5yrs and I dont want to take the chance, jk. Even if I ever get the 300g going I dont think I will add another large fish until something happens to one of the ones I already have.
The sail fin and purple didn't even look at each other when I added pt the 180