Haddonisreef cube build watch out!

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Haddonisreef;285680 said:
Been thinking about changing skimmers on nem tank back to asm, but not sure.
I am thinking the Sam is a better skimmer. I have noticed an improvement if I remove the cad every 6 to 8 weeks and thoroughly clean. It rocks then. The Sam didn't need nearly the maintence.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;285726 said:
I am thinking the Sam is a better skimmer. I have noticed an improvement if I remove the cad every 6 to 8 weeks and thoroughly clean. It rocks then. The Sam didn't need nearly the maintence.
Totally agree bro!!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
So got the reef link from Eco tech hooked up yesterday. Pretty cool to be able to control lights w your I phone or iPad. No more plugging light into PC!! Anyone who has radions I would highly recommend it.

fishguy69

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
No I knew about it but was waiting for someone else to chime in about their experiences. LOL

powdermonkey;285721 said:
I've had this stupid sailfin for 5yrs and I dont want to take the chance, jk. Even if I ever get the 300g going I dont think I will add another large fish until something happens to one of the ones I already have.
I have a purple tang and a sailfin they get along really well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Rigo07;287566 said:
I have a purple tang and a sailfin they get along really well

Ya I threw the purple in the 180 w the other tangs (naso, yellow,kole,and sail fin all went well after a few days the only jerk was the yellow. One big happy famdamily now.

He's gorgeous! Good find

Haddonisreef;287571 said:
Ya I threw the purple in the 180 w the other tangs (naso, yellow,kole,and sail fin all went well after a few days the only jerk was the yellow. One big happy famdamily now.
Same thing happen to me and I had to get the yellow tang out of the tank and sold it