Happy People Eater's

Mini T

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Just call them Magic People Eaters™. Yeah, I just trademarked it. :)

Hey daniel! Your inbox is full!
Sorry, I have been busy with work and stuff lately. Are you going to be around if I pickup next weekend? Otherwise I could try to drop by some weekday this week.

PS. is it just me or are forums and school accounts the only places in the world that think 100kb for each user is the most they can manage for message storage? I should set up a mail server on a spare 10gb hd so no one has to get a full inbox warning ever again!

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yaten13;83823 said:
PS. is it just me or are forums and school accounts the only places in the world that think 100kb for each user is the most they can manage for message storage? I should set up a mail server on a spare 10gb hd so no one has to get a full inbox warning ever again!
membership perk ...you get 150 pm's ....still doesn't seem like enough

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I want to give a big THANKS to Daniel for setting this up and to rockys pride for making the drive down for everyone up north! 2 great guys to deal with.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
so it sounds like the dry shipping worked out pretty well? ...were there any loses?

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mine are doing great! The dry shipping thing doesn't seem so bad after seeing how healthy all the frags are! In fact, I have yet to see mine close up at all, that's including moving it from Jaime's tank to mine and pulling them out of the water and all.