Happy People Eater's

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
So with this group buy it gets us free shipping?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
hmm I have 40 - some people didnt give s specific answer - 2-3 so I say 3. Amonchack said "a few" so I said 3 - multiple payments? Are you sure, that sounds like chaos to me..if we go that route shouldnt we specify our username on the payment so whoever has them shipped to them knows how many to who?

Yaten13 - 1
Hurrafreak - 2
SAZAMA - 1
dv3 - 2
Mantid - 2
B-Willz - 2
djkms - 3
gonzo - 3
projectx -3
wirick181 - 3
amonchak - 3
off the deep end - 3
brent ward -3
oceans - 3
fish man - 1
rockys pride - 3
dvenson - 2

the_fish_man

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Okay. Brent if it does end up getting shipped to you can you bring some to the meet?

djkms

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;82651 said:
you forgot me
Lies!:cigar:

edit!!! ok first you say 2 now 3, your as bad as me Daniel!!

Anyways let me know how and when and who to pay. I still think 1 person paying sounds best. Not sure if Brent wants to take on that responsibility or not I just see issues with multiple people paying. I think it will hold up the shipping and will get really confusing of who paid and who didnt...

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
if payment is made how soon would the package be shipped i am going to be home almost all this week due to a surgery so delivery could be at my place

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
ordered 45
3 for me
3 for Jamie
who else LMK
39 availiable either pm me for pickup and payment or paypal with user name those on the previous lists have dips on polyps.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is there anyone from up north heading down to Daniels that can pick mine up for me? I could pitch a little for fuel.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i want 2 but will take the group of three if thats how happy wants to do it ...i would rather them do the fragging than deal with losses from fragging them after shipping ....when thats is clarifiyed i will paypal you the money daniel ....also need to know when this will end because maybe i will find something else to add if possible

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
also need to know when this will end because maybe i will find something else to add if possible

i made payment for the HPE if you want something else then that will be up to happy corals i would hold what ever you get but those payments should be made to them and you can let me know what to expect

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
ok i will take the 2 then since thats what i think you ordered for me ...thanks