Happy People Eater's

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
You forgot to count me in, Although I didnt specify a number. I'll go in for 3.

We could always do something similar with the LED builds. Everyone pays 1 person on paypal, then that one person would send a payment to HappyCoral.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
that0neguy1126;82673 said:
You forgot to count me in, Although I didnt specify a number. I'll go in for 3.

We could always do something similar with the LED builds. Everyone pays 1 person on paypal, then that one person would send a payment to HappyCoral.
i purchased 45 and i had a count for 41 so with your 3 and dons additional 1 we have 45 and SAZAM i got you 1 in there

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;82646 said:
well my count shows 41 but i am from Arkansas
spstimie 1 paid-picked up
Me 3 paid
DJkms 3 pending-picked up
Yaten13 1 paid
Hurrafreak 2
Sazama 1 paid-picked up
DV3 2 paid-picked up
Mantid 2 paid-picked up
B wiliz 2 paid-picked up
Gonzo 3 paid-picked up
Projectx 3 paid-picked up
Wirick 3 paid-picked up
Adam 3
Off the deep 3 pending-picked up
Brent 3 paid-picked up
Oceans 3 paid-picked up
The fish man 1 pending-picked up
Jamie 3 paid-picked up
thatoneguy 3 paid-picked up
if everyone on the list is 100% for sure then all that i purchased are spoken for if you name is not on the list let me know and we can possible order more.

Last edited by a moderator:

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow, look what I started. I will take or one or two if someone backs out or you have extra. Nice stepping up to the plate. I will come pay you cash at pick up or by paypal. Whatever you prefer.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;82695 said:
Wow, look what I started. I will take or one or two if someone backs out or you have extra. Nice stepping up to the plate. I will come pay you cash at pick up or by paypal. Whatever you prefer.
i will make sure you get one.

dvenson

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;82702 said:
If someone want to grow them out and get me 1 cool if not ill take 3 hope im not to late!
contact christian at Happy Coral ASAP you could probably purchase 3 and he will include them in the shipping the same goes for anyone not on the previous list.

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
spstimie;82695 said:
Jeez thanks, the gb was cool, then the vendor made an account, then it got serious. Is he a new sponsor?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

spstimie

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
dvenson;82696 said:
i will make sure you get one.
Thanks, I would prefer cash if you don't mind. Just let me know when they are getting here. I can come get it/them whenever.

amonchak

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C Treasurer
Dan - Do you care if we pay upon pickup? Other wise I'll send money paypal. What do you prefer?

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
i gotta say i think its great that he is selling these for such a low price instead of giving them some fancy name and selling them for 10x the price