Hello Friends!

RuRoo

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
BATMAN;172114 said:
the blue lakes are awesome. I've tried telling native Coloradans that California still has some truly natural and beautiful scenery... They usually reply, if you like it so much, why don't you go back! Hahaha.. Im kidding.
True. Although I prefer northern Cali.

BATMAN;172113 said:
Escondido is actually where we are from! When I say that city people are usually like, "huh?" You wouldn't be talking about Stone now would you? They opened up a restaurant/brewery a few months before we left... Three food wasn't spectacular, but you can't go wrong with any stone brew; especially from the source!
Hell yeah I'm talking about Stone! It's kind of funny because here in Fort Collins we have more tasty micro brews to choose from than any man should ever be presented with. But yes, I would trade my right arm to have an i.v. of Stone's IPA placed in my left. Their restaurant wasn't "spectacular" but it was still really good.
That entire area is a lot of fun. I love the weather and obviously the ocean!

BATMAN;172114 said:
the blue lakes are awesome. I've tried telling native Coloradans that California still has some truly natural and beautiful scenery... They usually reply, if you like it so much, why don't you go back! Hahaha.. Im kidding.
This is actually very true based on the fact that the redwoods and giant sequoias are some of the only remaining virgin forests in the entire United States. It's crazy to think of now but there are many many photos of the entire front range cleared of every tree that ever grew along it. Just bare hills from Denver to Keystone.