Hello from Loveland

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello all. Just moved to Loveland from Lake Tahoe on June 1st. I had a blast at Reefed today! I am checking to see if anyone here also lives at the Lake Vista Apartments. I have a 17 gallon Nano mixed reef that I started in March of last year. Here is the video link I shot a couple of months ago.

http://youtu.be/uWTtQNszxYI

I will shoot a new video of the new corals after I get settled in a bit. Thanks for having this great forum!

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hello from Loveland

That was an awesome tank! Welcome and one thing I will say is masc is one of the best reef forums you can be a par of. Let me know of you need anything, of I can't help someone here can.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks.

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hello from Loveland

I'm close, greeley. Just 20 min or so. Always willing to lend a hand. Andrew b is a tank moving expert! Lol

Dr.DiSilicate

Great White Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Hello from Loveland

Andrew_bram;253342 said:
Shhhh your not supposed to tell secrets.
You know you like it! He's got a nano so far man. Not a second floor 215 gallon guy. Lol so far. Maybe we can corrupt!

Great little tank by the way!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice tank! I'm in Loveland as well, welcome there are quite a few of us in town (Loveland/Ft Collins)... We really should start a bowling team or something :tea:

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks everyone for the kind words. I look forward to meeting you all at the meetings or LFS. We should start a bowling team lol! If anyone ever wants to trade frags, let me know. I have some teal play's, GSP, and waving Xenia available.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
I could use some help fragging. I have never done the zoas or paly's before but I need to get the paly's off my zoas and soon! They are taking over lol. Also, I have fragged GSP and Xenia before but I have to frag off a bunch or that again too. The only tool I have for fragging is a scalpel. I am willing to give some frags away for the help and some beers (if you are of age of course!). Great White has told me I can bring rocks in and they will help me frag but, it is a good 30 minute drive each way and horrendously hot out. Not sure how everything would do. Plus they are fairly large sized rocks. PM me if anyone with the experience can help. Thanks in advance.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Thanks for the offer Sethsolomon I am actually going to be at the Rockies/Giants games Friday through Sunday. Saturday is a day game so Saturday night might work if that works for you?

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok cool thanks. If not, some other day. I am not in a huge rush but I would like to do something within the next week or so.

sethsolomon

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
fragging all that stuff is pretty simple. Just need some super glue, glasses, and a razor blade. put on the glasses. put dab of superglue on the thing you want to glue it to. separate the heads you want on the new frag from the colony with the razor blade and put the coral on top of the dab of glue and bam frag :p.