Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Bajamike;267271 said:
What the heck did you just say?

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk 2
It isn't easy by any stretch of the imagination to get a plastic bag to the bottom of a tank with one hand, while taking a picture with the other.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Alright, Ive been trying for a damn hour to load my picture and this god forsaken site will not allow me, Ive tried fomr tapatalk, Ive tried form the browser on my phone, Ive tried fomr my desktop, it wont let me load it, I GIVE UP!

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Tells me file is too large and I have no idea how to compress it, I QUIT.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Lets try this, Heres the original

I compressed the crap out of this picture in case the original doesnt load, but the original above is much, much better

View attachment 15687

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Andrew_bram;267314 said:
Never quit.
Im not quitter, thank god for Google! I was losing my mind, nenver had so much trouble trying to load a picture

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
blah...just got home to see this, found my camera, made a card, and found out my camera doesnt work because rechargeable batteries arent strong enough to run it.,....

Andrew_bram

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Smiley;267318 said:
blah...just got home to see this, found my camera, made a card, and found out my camera doesnt work because rechargeable batteries arent strong enough to run it.,....
Poor Fred. Use your phone.

Smiley

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
i cant figure out the settings on my phone yet... everyhting is blue and washed out....as well as the focus doesnt seem to want to go past the acrylic.

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member

Flower Petal Monti from Gonzo live sale. Nice purple eyes which are almost impossible to see from the camera phone pic... oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.