Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is that a green slimer in the last pic?

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Love the fuzzy green stick

[attachment=60842:name]

Some of my favs. 1 my tri-colored valida. I've gotten two of them - the first is foreground and really sexy and has grown huge. The second is in the background and has stayed pretty small and brown. Who knows why?. 2 - More purple IRL. Some pretty little plating coral. (My ninja peppermint shrimp is hiding in this pic) 3 - Back - orange (Pink under extreme light) monti digi. Front (someone ID it because I got it off of the DBTC table at the very end of the first meeting and it has grown from a tiny frag to what it is now and should be ready to frag and give out soon). 4 - Spongodes with really neat growth patterns, green skin with purple tips. Looks really cool next to the tricolor. Does really well in my system and looks brown half the time because the polyp extension is so good. Anyways those are some of my favorites.

Edit - pretty good pics for a phone, eh? Also click on the links. They are much bigger pics. Also, yeah I fight with some algae right now. It's hard to keep the flow at a point to deter slime algaes if you keep a mixed tank with softies and lps too.