Here's an sps pic. Let's see what ya got

projectx

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Not sure if it is a Garf or not, was on a disk with a green slimer and one other, ill get a full shot of em and post it up

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
No idea what it's called lol. I got it from an awesome member who just kept grabbing stuff out of the tank for me. He named all of them but yeah my memory kinda blows...

SteveT

Butterfly Fish
rockys_pride;142617 said:
blue tenius?
It wasn't named when I bought it, but I got a frag of cali tort at the last frag swap and when I saw them side to side I realized they look identical...so I am pretty sure that's what it is, if you look close you can see the shades of green at the bottom of the branches.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
OMG!!!! Those are hot!!!

You have any frags fo sale?

I am turning into a milli freak....

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Crit do you still have that or was that from the last tank? So amazingly sexy either way

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
When my uber blue milli grows up I will trade you a frag as well.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Wow that pink lemon-aid is super nice.

Here are couple mine, sorry not the best pics.

Really wish I could get a good picture of how blue this really is. It is the bluest coral I have ever seen.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Couple more pics... Need to pull the DSLR out, been so lazy

Need to get a more recent shot of this, starting to really turn yellow goldish...

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy buckets I just saw this. lol

It is an ORA marshell island lantna monti. It was since gotten better color and is a deep gold/rust color with the purple polyps. Super grower for a monti.

Love that undata in your picture.
amonchak;158095 said:
What is the last one Virgil?

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
Tyree undata... Thanks Aaron! Finally coloring up also dragons breath algae in there. Love that stuff...

[attachment=61403:name]