Hurrafreaks 120

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
But a fish tank its self baring live wires can become an easier source for electricity to ground its self. I think in general, a ground works well but when competing with lots of water and direct contact to the floor (sometimes wet cement, in my case) the third wire might be less helpful.

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey did ya know that the old style hairpins fit perfectly into a wall socket and shortly after that the firetrucks come and take ya to the hospital. And when ya like firetrucks ya come home and do it again to see the firetrucks again. Just a lil something that I figured out when i was much younger.

Aku

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
hoodrat;48296 said:
Hey did ya know that the old style hairpins fit perfectly into a wall socket and shortly after that the firetrucks come and take ya to the hospital. And when ya like firetrucks ya come home and do it again to see the firetrucks again. Just a lil something that I figured out when i was much younger.
Haha. I did that with a screwdriver. Only did it once though.

hoodrat

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
yeah i liked the firetrucks I no more got home from the hospital got inside was screaming about the firetrucks grab another hairpin and right into the outlet....lol Explains alot...But hey im persistant

Mantid

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mike get rid of our GFCIs and you might just get that opportunity again one day! Im sure these days, you have a hard time getting their attention because the stupid button keeps popping out every time you stick the hairpin in.

Didn't you use the rock wall as a divider also to separate the tub