I would like to attend meeting

Status
Not open for further replies.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Wicked Demon;196052 said:
What group or organization elects leaders and requires them to hold their meetings in public....?????
Are you joking?
How about the US govt?
Fair enough that is valid and true. However Aaron all I am is asking is this an attempt to expose corruption aside from the recent event? If so please keep in mind that you were the leader of the board and should/will be held the most responsible for these actions taking place.

I am all for club members being involved in things and having knowledge of all things occurring in and against the best interest of the club.

I just hope that all of this is not in attempt to cripple the board that you were apart of and lead 48 hours ago and or to further damage the integrity of the entire society.

I also for one know that there was quite a few statements made that were more than disrespectful to each and every member of the community in that children and families were subjected to foul language and overall untactful and shameful out bursts. That would not be someone that should ever be asked to represent and be a face of the club.

Wicked Color

Tiger Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;196063 said:
Fair enough that is valid and true. However Aaron all I am is asking is this an attempt to expose corruption aside from the recent event? If so please keep in mind that you were the leader of the board and should/will be held the most responsible for these actions taking place.

I am all for club members being involved in things and having knowledge of all things occurring in and against the best interest of the club.

I just hope that all of this is not in attempt to cripple the board that you were apart of and lead 48 hours ago and or to further damage the integrity of the entire society.

I also for one know that there was quite a few statements made that were more than disrespectful to each and every member of the community in that children and families were subjected to foul language and overall untactful and shameful out bursts. That would not be someone that should ever be asked to represent and be a face of the club.
Damage the integrity of the club? I would say you guys are doing a fine job of that all on your own, you dont need my help.
I never said there was corruption, I am just SUPER offended my supposed "friends" stabbed me in the back for no real reason.
And yes I would call voting the president off while hes not there pretty shady.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;196063 said:

I am pretty sure I can speak for Aaron in this. There is absolutely no attempt to sabotage this club or the BOD. This is the bring out into the open what was done. Aaron and I have always wanted what was Best for the Club. I doubt you will find any member apart of this club that will tell you anything different. To even suggest that is disrespectful.

As far as the outbursts last night? What did you expect, you forced both of our hands. There were quite a few posts from Everyone that were untactful and shameful. Yet not one of the Current BOD, who should be acting in the best interest of the club, took it upon themselves to try and solve this problem.

I reached out to the BOD to try and put an end to this. The BOD should of realized what they did was wrong, and addressed it right away. Instead everyone let this play out, and here we are now. And still this morning I am trying to put out the fires, and prevent new ones from springing up. Where is the communication from the BOD to address the issues and the club?

Chad, you are now the president of the club (or atleast that is what you are currently, whether that is valid or not is yet to be seen). You should be acting as that role, and putting the club first and trying to solve these problems, not trying to sweep it under the rug.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I have moved this thread to members only and I hope that is done with our percussion as it is being done in the best interest of the club.

I have also created a thread in the general forum under masc info announcing a public meeting to discuss these recent events among other things there is questions on.

The thread can be found here.

http://www.marinecolorado.org/forums/showthread.php?t=15745

Cake_Boss

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think we should discuss this issue at the upcoming meeting. I think all the BOD needs to be present. Juan is busy this next weekend, Craig has family commitments at 10, maybe in the afternoon in 2 weekends? Let's say 2pm (14:00)? Does that work?

Ok speaking from person experience....

I am a BOD member on redtailboas.com which is an INTERNATION site not just local we have members in Canada, Germany, Isreal and Indonesia just to name a few, and we do nothing in public eye everything is either done on a thread in a section that is only visable to the BOD or via phone text ect, but mostly in thread form.

If something is brought to our attention we discuss it amoungst ourselves and at least contact the involved party(s) with the outcome. I can only think of 2 instances in 4 years that we have taken a BOD matter public and they were both MAJOR issues.

Plus our BOD policy; is nothing BOD wise is to be discussed with non BOD members if you discuss a BOD matter with anyone other than BOD you are removed from BOD and also permently BANNED from the website all together. I see nothing wrong with BOD closed doors that is how it should be period.

I know when it comes to this site I'm just a nobody noob lol but if any BOD members would like to contact me and discuss something even to compare BOD policies I am open to speak to anyone. Even non BOD members that would like to discuss the bylaws that my BOD abides by as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.