Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
That sounds great Seth! Thank you!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
OK everyone, we have added a poll so that Josh and his wife Candy can have a decent idea of how many wild and crazy reefers will be invading their house this SATURDAY. Please vote and help Josh and Candy out in knowing how many to account for.

ALSO this is a MEMO of who should and can attend: simple, :high5:ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!!
So what this means is bring the kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers,
cousins, as whom ever would like to join is welcome (so long as you are respectful of the host, his property and fellow reefers) !!!

* http://www.marinecolorado.org/forum...lls-When-Using-Tapatalk-for-Android-or-Iphone

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I already went to the web view but it doesn't give me the option to vote, it's acting like I already voted...

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nevermind I got it I guess I have to log in at the web view, didn't realize it didn't log me in from tapatalk.

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

Miah2bzy

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is it okay if I'm an hour or so late? Son's 2nd birthday party ends around 1 saturday. Thanks!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Just in-case anyone missed it!!!!

THIS MONTHS MEETING IS AT GONZO CORAL FRAGS!!!!!!!!!!

When: Saturday January 25th
Where: Gonzo Coral Frags - 328 Hackberry Ct Eaton, CO 80615 - CLICK HERE FOR MAP
Time: 1pm-4pm

Activities:

• Coral Fragging Demo by Josh aka Gonzo
  • White Elephant Gift Exchange
  • Coral Sales
  • Reef Talk

Who should attend: simple, :high5:ANYONE AND EVERYONE!!!!
So what this means is bring the kids, grandparents, significant others , aunts, uncles, sisters, brothers,
cousins, as whom ever would like to join is welcome!!!

Other Info:
This will count as 1 of 2 meetings required to get your membership badge and membership card for LFS discounts, so make sure you don't miss out!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Also please vote if you have not voted. Josh and Candy are also going to provide some snacks so a head count would def be appreciated.

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hmmm, I don't see any designated motorcycle parking on the satellite view...... may try to sneak out and confirm my suspicions. :ballchain:

Late,

GC

Oh, If I can get out do I need to bring anything? Food, etc.?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Last bump from me before G-Day !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Look forward to seeing everyone there!

jgonzz

Hammerhead Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
GiraffeCat;290065 said:
Hmmm, I don't see any designated motorcycle parking on the satellite view...... may try to sneak out and confirm my suspicions. :ballchain:

Late,

GC

Oh, If I can get out do I need to bring anything? Food, etc.?
You can park and rev it up with the neighbors lol