JUNE MEETING - SPECIAL EVENT !!! ReefEd 2013 - June 22

J-don

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
Will these sessions be aimed at a beginner or advanced level of coral keeping? I've thought about adding corals to my current FOwLR setup but corals have definitely seemed like a bigger jump than marine tanks in general.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Announcing Reefed 2013 June 22

J-don;244401 said:
Will these sessions be aimed at a beginner or advanced level of coral keeping? I've thought about adding corals to my current FOwLR setup but corals have definitely seemed like a bigger jump than marine tanks in general.
The speakers at the event will be doing an hour presentation on certain topics (we have not announced yet what those topics are) but you are more than welcome to use this site and ask as many questions to help prepare you for coral, and then you may purchase and discuss potential coral purchases and their requirements with our vendors that will be there!

Re: Announcing Reefed 2013 June 22

Yes been wanting another one for my desk, as if I don't have enough

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
Announcing Reefed 2013 June 22

I'll be there. Hopefully I have better luck in the raffle than I do at reef stock.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
How about some sweet snowflake clowns? Our awesome platinum sponsor Ambrosio Aquatics has stepped up and donated a pair each of the GRADE A SNOWFLAKES and then also BLACK SNOWFLAKES!

So definitely be on the look out for these in the raffle as these are going to be so AMAZINGLY AWESOME in someones tank!!!!!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Anyone need some new awesome eco friendly rock for their new tank or to add more to their existing? Well..... our awesome sponsor Real Reef Rock has donated 60 lbs, yes I said 60 pounds of REAL REEF ROCK to the raffle pile !!!!!

xxHLTxx

Detritus
M.A.S.C Club Member
mmmmmmmmmmm 60lbs of real reef rock? a nuvo 16? Grade A snowflakes?

COME ON RAFFLE GODS!!! Spite me with your luck!

:bump: :bump:!!