Just for fun

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
A cowboy rode into town on Friday, stayed three days, and rode out again on Friday. How did he do that?

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
It is an insect, and the first part of its name is the name of another insect. What is it?

2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fish?

Which is the word in English that has nine letters, and remains a word at each step even when you remove one letter from it, right up to a single letter remaining. List each letter as you remove them, along with the resulting word at each step.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Complete this sequence of letters: o, t, t, f, f, s, s, _, _, _.

From the beginning of eternity
To the end of time and space
To the beginning of every end
And the end of every place.
What am I?

A certain five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it. What is the word?

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;277982 said:
It is an insect, and the first part of its name is the name of another insect. What is it?

2 fathers and 2 sons go fishing. Each of them catches one fish. So why do they bring home only 3 fish?
For the insect. It is a Beetle.

For the fishing one. It is a kid, his father, and his grandfather.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
These are what are left needing answers.

A certain five letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it. What is the word?

Which is the word in English that has nine letters, and remains a word at each step even when you remove one letter from it, right up to a single letter remaining. List each letter as you remove them, along with the resulting word at each step.

Oh and Koi707 good guess and you are very close!

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member

Short :)

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Have fun with the last 2, oh and don't think to hard :) I might have to give you guys the last one, you guys can put up some interesting riddles of your own too!

Blindrage

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Off The Deep End;277994 said:
This one took me a while to get. e, n, t are the next three.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Blindrage;278003 said:
This one took me a while to get. e, n, t are the next three.
Correct!

o,t,t,f,f,s,s,e,n,t

Good job!

Only 1 left!!

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok the answer is "startling", starting, staring, string, sting, sing, sin, in, I.

New one!

If a chicken says, "All chickens are liars" is the chicken telling the truth?

Mccoc033

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
This is a paradox I do believe. If a chicken says "all chickens are liars" and its true then he would not be a liar, but if he is Lying then not all chickens are liars.