Just tired

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey aztec I dropped the pump off at Andrews house tonight so he can meet up with you tomorrow, some good news I put it in the sink and plugged it in and it works. Hope that helps you out.

Cherub

Hey you
M.A.S.C Club Member
I hear you man, I've had my share of ups and downs. Sometimes I just become disenchanted with it all even if it's going well. I hate water changes the most I think. Making the water has flooded my kitchen on multiple occasions causing damage to the subfloor. That ticks me off the most but once those feelings fade I am always grateful that I stuck with it. I mean you have a living work of art in your home that brings everyone in the house happiness, and even though it's a challenge we all know what we're getting ourselves into when we start. So don't be swayed by your weakest moments because those moments fade quickly. At least that is my experience.

Off The Deep End

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
The members here are awesome! Im just trying to repay some of the kindness that has been given to me on MASC!

JNG

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Chin up Ric, youhave been in this hobby so long that it's a part of you. I would feel like I was missing an arm or something if I got out completely. Maybe downsize ;)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey neighbor, don't hesitate to give me a shout if you ever need an extra set of hands to help out with any tank issues.

I really hope you continue to stick with the hobby; you have an amazing tank, and as Gabe pointed out, I'm sure the family appreciates it...even if the kids dash right past it to play video games sometimes. ;)

I do get where you're coming from though; it's certainly not an inexpensive hobby. Hopefully you can cut and sell some frags to chip away at the repair costs...or go through the fish room and let go of some old equipment. Every little bit helps. I'd hate to see you bow out.

Huge thanks to the community coming together to help out. :)

jahmic

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Also...what the heck has been up with the random outages lately? I think I had 3 in the past few weeks. Not sure how long they lasted, but am very glad that my MP10s are on battery backup.

aztecdreams

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
That's what did in the skimmer pump. Had a 10 minute outage and it never came back on. It's like the motor is locked up. I can pull out the impeller

mathewkofalk

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I have two pumps that recently just stop .....impeller is fine I think magnets swell and that's it

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk