chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
still running pretty slow

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup slow as a snail fart...

Anything any of us can do to help with the site? Yes I know Go Daddy issue, but if there is anything I can help with please let me know.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yup slow as a snail fart...

Anything any of us can do to help with the site? Yes I know Go Daddy issue, but if there is anything I can help with please let me know.

cdrewferd

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Actually, it's running faster on Tap-a-talk for me right now. Better that it has in quite a while.

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tapatalk can actually cause some of the issues with some of the queries it runs. It has been mostly fixed the the later versions. Is the Tapatalk plugin upgraded to the latest version?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Has there been any consensus as to whether or not it was the chat slowing down the site? I miss the chat and talking to all the late night reefer heads myself.

hurrafreak

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;155168 said:
Has there been any consensus as to whether or not it was the chat slowing down the site? I miss the chat and talking to all the late night reefer heads myself.
Hahaha, that's awesome! Personally, I feel like it's working the same.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yeah I ahh go to other sites on the net and this one is by far is the slowest. Way slower then it was...

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
khensura;155693 said:
yeah i ahh go to other sites on the net and this one is by far is the slowest. Way slower then it was...
x 1,000,000

303travism

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
What sucks to is the live sale is going to suck unless they fix it.

I talked my other forum that I'm a moderator on to do the chat... And it hasn't caused any problems at all. No slowing, or any DB or "server busy" errors. It's also running vBulletin, and has the tapatalk plug-in.

(clubwrx.net if anyone wants to mess around with it and see the speed. There are often super high resolution car pictures that don't take any time at all for me. Look up the screen name verdugo for some high res photos)