what kind of long range.....

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
no Ak's wouldnt part with .50 and nothing in .308

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy hijack from killer corals to killer gun. Look at an SKS same as an ak but easier to find.

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
so far i dont see anyone selling a gun but not sure if thats allowed here legally so could you take the selling of guns to pm ...thanks

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
colinp;121852 said:
yes private party gun sale are 100% legal, but yes I can take it to pms, sorry
no worries ... i just didnt know if was legal or not ...craiglist doesnt allow it ...lol

dv3

Beluga
M.A.S.C Club Member
I can personally vouch for Colin. I have seen his stuff recently and omg it's nice. This isn't one of those things where u get there and the corals aren't what was advertised. His frags are damn healthy and no pests. Colin has really nice stuff that is well worth the price!!!

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Yes Don private gun sales are legal, no transfer required.

chrislorentz

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Are Colorado citizens required to register their firearms? NO. In fact, state law prohibits firearms registration by local or state government (the federal Brady Act is another matter, though that's not "claimed" to be registration).

CRS 29-11.7-103. Regulation - type of firearm - prohibited.

A local government may not enact an ordinance, regulation, or other law that prohibits the sale, purchase, or possession of a firearm that a person may lawfully sell, purchase, or possess under state or federal law. Any such ordinance, regulation, or other law enacted by a local government prior to March 18, 2003, is void and unenforceable.

CRS 29-11.7-102. Firearms database - prohibited.

(1) A local government, including a law enforcement agency, shall not maintain a list or other form of record or database of:

(a) Persons who purchase or exchange firearms or who leave firearms for repair or sale on consignment;

(b) Persons who transfer firearms, unless the persons are federally licensed firearms dealers;

(c) The descriptions, including serial numbers, of firearms purchased, transferred, exchanged, or left for repair or sale on consignment.

What is required when I bring firearms from another state? NOTHING

Is it legal for a private citizen to sell a firearm to another private citizen? YES, as long as the seller has no knowledge that the purchaser is ineligible to purchase that firearm. Click here to sell firearms privately.

Is it legal for a private citizen to sell ammunition to another private citizen? YES.

Does Colorado require "handgun registration"? NO (Only because of the hard work of RMGO and it's members).