limited edition corals

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
SteveT;121886 said:
I am defiantly interested in some of these. I am out of town right now, but you live very close to my house. I would love to come by and check out these corals sometime this next week if you are cool with that
that works for me I will be posting on reef2reef a week from today. let me know whats convient for you.

KhensuRa

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dang I wish I had room to add more stuff, man those are killer prices.

Metalsniper

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
Is there any way you could post an updated list of what you still have available, or do you still have pretty much everything you started with?

rajah

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Colin, do you have much for sale that's not on the list? I'm looking for some cool montis, maybe other sps, palys and a few other things. Might go for some of the less spendy zoas as well.

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
utter chaos-$60pp
candy apple pinks-$10PP
rastas- $15pp
wow palys aka wobbegong- $15pp
black hole suns- $5pp
blue hornets- $10pp
purple hornets-$20pp
raptor rainbows- $15pp
vivid rainbows- $7pp
chong bongs- $10pp
pink zippers- $7pp
yellow jackets- $15pp
space monsters- $20pp
mind blowing palys-$7pp
captain americas-$10pp
magicians-$5pp
original mummy eye chalice $50pp
spstoner orange sherbert chalice$75/frag multi eyed frags
bubble gum monster chalice- $25pp
fruit salad chalice-$30pp
tyree pink watermelon chalice- $60pp
pastel war peace favia- $5pp
babies breathe favia-$25pp
mias pot of gold favia-$15pp
sexy corals angels favia-$40pp

This is everything I have left, that is ready to leave. I still have mother colonies of everything else and more

AllysonP

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
rajah;122997 said:
Hey Colin, do you have much for sale that's not on the list? I'm looking for some cool montis, maybe other sps, palys and a few other things. Might go for some of the less spendy zoas as well.
I have a few other things, but only z&p and LPS. I do not own any sps anymore.

Thanks Colin,

I was in Broomfield over the weekend for some roller derby championship action and was able to sneak a stop by to pick up a few things since he is also in Broomfield and they look great. Definately great prices and all the frags were bigger than we talked about and very nice looking.

Thanks!