Liquid Kingdom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like Tacos;314026 said:
It's like debating with a ten year old on here.

Haulin not sure what your panties are in a uproar about. The only issue I have had with this entire thread is Haddon stating that he might have been treated bad because he is Hispanic.....that's it. Give a good review, give a bad review, I don't care.
if your issue is solely with haddonisreef, why do you keep calling ME out?
what did I debate about with you at all? it seems you are bound and determined to bring me into a racial debate that I won't enter! You posted your thoughts, and I posted mine! are you upset that I don't like a place that you do? That's the nature of debate!
Im afraid I'm much older than 10, and don't wear panties, so there's no worry about them being "in a wad." if you feel the need to sink down to the mental ability of a 10 year old to get a point across, I won't join you, I've got much better things to do. If your beef is with haddonisreef, then debate with him!

Please go back and show me where I brought YOU into this Haulin!!!!!! Show me.

If your referring to when I said this is a guys business you are talking about......I was referring to Hadden pulling the race card on a guys business when it was not justified. omfg

Last edited by a moderator:

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like Tacos;314031 said:
Please go back and show me where I brought YOU into this Haulin!!!!!! Show me.

If your referring to when I said this is a guys business you are talking about......I was referring to Hadden pulling the race card on a guys business when it was not justified. omfg
I think you typod haulin instead of hadonnis in the post he just quoted.

Haulin Oates

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I like Tacos;314014 said:
Haulin, are you not reading the posts?

It's not about if you like or dislike a store or how you would rate it. It's about a person thinking that RACE is the reason why they weren't treated properly when there is NO reason to state that in a forum like this when there is NO facts about that. The race card gets played enough, to have people just throw it out there like that for no real reason is sad.

State what you want about your experience with a business I don't care but to falsely play the race card is WRONG!
we're you referring to another screen name with the word "haulin" in it?

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
This thread is now closed, cleaned up and several people will be receiving infractions if not banning this next week (After Father's Day). This kind of insensitive banter to the entire community is not going to be tolerated. This community is a group who supports each other and the saltwater hobby. If you can not conduct yourselves as productive supporters you might have to rethink your involvement in the club and or how you are going to present yourself to the CLUB and how you will choose to interact with it.

If anyone has any questions please feel free to pm myself or any of the other board members.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.