LOTS of fish for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Micheal;305601 said:
Don't know if you got my pm, letting you know I will take the Betta. Let me know when pickup works for you, we are just a little ways down Lowell from you. I am also curious about the acros and other corals. Are they already spoken for?
Thanks
Just responded to the pm - corals from our big system are all spoken for already, but my nuvo is still up and running. That will probably be torn down in August. Fitz spoke up and claimed the betta, but I'll put you as 2nd.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;305607 said:
Might be interested in some mangroves if u have some left.
I do - hadn't even had a chance to list those or the macros yet. I'll probably put a few in my nuvo for fun, but the rest are yours if you want them.

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;305608 said:
I do - hadn't even had a chance to list those or the macros yet. I'll probably put a few in my nuvo for fun, but the rest are yours if you want them.
That's awesome send them w dr if u don't mind. Is he still heading up there for fish?

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Haddonisreef;305609 said:
That's awesome send them w dr if u don't mind. Is he still heading up there for fish?
As far as I know. I sure hope so, cuz he's gonna have a truckload of stuff to take back north. LOL How many do you want?

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
Oh what ever u feel like sending I'll give a home to :) also what macros u have? I'd love some of those also can send ya some bucks if u want.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
I've got a few different kinds of macros. I did an online order for some funky ones a few months back, but I don't remember the names. Right now they're with the mangroves in a satellite tank attached to the big system. Some of them will go into the nuvo this weekend. I'll try to get some pics and send them to you. We'll figure out a package deal if you can take them all.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ok. Right now they're in a 20 gal, and they'd do fine in a sump as long as it's not cryptic, but they're pretty cool ones that really oughta be displayed. I'll post up pics when I get a spare minute.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
I'll take some macros Cindy, would love some display types for the cube

Sad to see this tank come down and to see you and mike go. Will there be a post for the live rock, particularly Mikes bonsai? Did a vendor buy the corals, if you dont mind me asking

Best of luck on your future endeavors

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
powdermonkey;305650 said:
Sad to see this tank come down and to see you and mike go. Will there be a post for the live rock, particularly Mikes bonsai? Did a vendor buy the corals, if you dont mind me asking Best of luck on your future endeavors
Yes, a sponsor (good friends, too) bought the entire rockscape and corals. They will be setting it up as a bonsai again. I'm not sure if they wanna reveal their identity yet, tho. ;-)

There will be a post for equipment and remaining rock once the tanks are down and the 'sand' settles.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Posting up what is still available:

mystery wrasse - $75
engineer goby - $45
2 brittle stars - $10 ea
1 full sand sifting star - $10
1 moronic/suicidal sand sifting star (2 arms missing) - $3
1 sand tiger cucumber - $10

Last edited by a moderator:

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
FinsUp!;305636 said:
Awesome, I'll shoot you a text in the next day or so to set something up

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
ReefCheif;305717 said:
Awesome, I'll shoot you a text in the next day or so to set something up
you bet. The macros are in a satellite tank, not in the main tanks, so those are available right away. No need to wait until Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.