LOTS of fish for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Dr.HarlemTutu;305799 said:
I have the lemark angel, your coris, three anthias, kole tang, and the stuff with Charlie and Dillon... Yea?
Yes. I knew I was forgetting fish in your list! Lemme fix that.

Fitz19d

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Other guy didnt say it, so I guess I'll add the cucumber. Havnt seen mine in ages. Pretty sure he's around but what's another to help combat my issues.

I get off work 4pm, sometimes a bit later but I'd imagine I'd be over between 5-6 pm on Saturday then.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
Fitz19d;305802 said:
Other guy didnt say it, so I guess I'll add the cucumber. Havnt seen mine in ages. Pretty sure he's around but what's another to help combat my issues.

I get off work 4pm, sometimes a bit later but I'd imagine I'd be over between 5-6 pm on Saturday then.
OK, done. We'll be here.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
For now, yes, I'm keeping the 38 running. That will probably come down in August. I'm having a hard time giving up the tanks entirely.

J.guokas

Cleaner Shrimp
M.A.S.C Club Member
FinsUp!;305810 said:
For now, yes, I'm keeping the 38 running. That will probably come down in August. I'm having a hard time giving up the tanks entirely.
I can only imagine. I know you're keeping the 38 and taking it but if you decide on selling the live stock please let me know. I would give your pipe fish and nice home and I'd allow visitation. I could even bring them out to visit if the wife and I ever make it down there.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
The nuvo itself will go with us, but none of the livestock will. So, all of that will be for sale when it comes down. My memory is absolutely awful, though, and there's a good chance I'll forget that you wanted the pipefish. Please don't be mad if that happens. LOL.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
That engineer is pretty, wish I had the cash for him, but out of cash for next two weeks.

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
SynDen;305825 said:
That engineer is pretty, wish I had the cash for him, but out of cash for next two weeks.
I named him Elvis because he used to be in a certain Bronco player's tank...

I wonder if we have any Broncos fans in the club.

Last edited by a moderator:

FinsUp

M.A.S.C Club Member
There's gas stations really close by if you need extra dough. Sorry - I really hate the deposit process at my bank. They wait for like 10 days to clear a check. I dunno what they do with them for 10 days -roll around in them, play drinking games, whatever, but they're a pain in my azz when it comes to checks.

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Well if you havent sold the eng by sat, let me know and I will try and squeeze some blood from a turnip so to speak

Status
Not open for further replies.