clam
blonde blue eye *****es
sunny D's
a unnamed red polyp Monti
a unnamed blue zoa

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got an oldie that I thought was not around anymore. The Atlantis Christmas Miribilis. It is like a red planet that stays green on the underneath for those with strong lighting. One of my all-time faves, even though it is not too flashy.

My scoly

SkyShark

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;324416 said:
I think we need to setup a Tour of Coralrado - the heck with these national shows. ;) We have enough kick***** vendors in our own backyards - with great prices n selection. It was definitely nice to see the variety of equipment manufacturers, and speak with them. But I think I spent all my $$ with local vendors!
Let's plan this. I'm in. How many would it take to make a party bus worth it?

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Munch;324416 said:
I think we need to setup a Tour of Coralrado - the heck with these national shows. ;) We have enough kick***** vendors in our own backyards - with great prices n selection. It was definitely nice to see the variety of equipment manufacturers, and speak with them. But I think I spent all my $$ with local vendors!
Yep pretty much same here, although I did pick up an awesome pink and green goni from world wide corals, but I also got a huge blue and green fiji acro mini colony and some tubbs blue from Cris at AA

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
clowninaround7474;324407 said:
I picked up:

-Mystic sunset Monti from WWC
-1pp of Lightning Rods from Reefkoi
-1pp of emeralds on fire from AA
-a mini colony of table acro from Gonzo's

Jason Fox and WWC had some awesome stuff. I think the coolest piece I saw was the bounce shroom the WWC is known for... $1k for a mushroom...

I really think the local CO guys brought the heat and had the best ish there by far. The big names on R2R can charge the insane prices the our local vendors go toe to toe with them any day.
Im sorry did you say 1000 for 1 mushroom? Does it make you hallucinate? Lol.

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Ok you all grow that out and I want some of all of it and yes lets see those pics ppl lol. Thanks for all the responses that is some killer candy!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
SilverSurfer;324457 said:
Im sorry did you say 1000 for 1 mushroom? Does it make you hallucinate? Lol.
Ya they sold it pretty much the instant the conference opened for 1k, they had some $800 ones there and some $600 jelly bean chalices.. To rich for my blood, especially for a shroom. They were pretty but 1k is crazy talk

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
They had a large jellybean chalice that went for $1500! I wanted to pick up some frags from them and JF but couldn't afford how proud they were of their stuff

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Holy crap

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
SRT43R;324421 said:
I got a war paint scoly, a red rock nem, forest fire digi and a crazy curly q gargonia

for zoas I got:
white walkers,emeralds on fire, hot rods, extreme campfire, acid reflux,jf bloodshots and black hole suns

I think that's it
So u r the one who got the forest fire digi ....I was gonna get that my second time around but when I came back it was taken... I would love a frag when ever u frag it.....

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up bbeb ..goblin on fire zoas.... A blue clam... burning candle acro and hornet acro those two acro broke the bank... View attachment 20844 View attachment 20845
More added to the list
Jf blue monster
Jf pro coral rainbow
Jf cooler taraki
Jf frag farm red
jf strawberry shortcake
Ora red planet
Jf grape juice

Last edited by a moderator:
Rumen;324479 said:
So u r the one who got the forest fire digi ....I was gonna get that my second time around but when I came back it was taken... I would love a frag when ever u frag it.....
We got ours from diablo and he still had 2 more left, he also had the best price out to everyone.btw I still want those pods!

Finally got time to take pics of all the new treasures

ThatsDeep!

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Coolest thing we saw? TNTC - seriously. Aquamart nems were really special, and all the Colorado LFS showed well. Just to be in the midst of that much coral and equip...tanks, love the infinity tanks ....enjoy Saturday and Sunday people!

Rumen

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nice pieces just be careful of those wire corals I think that's what they are called... They will sting corals near them....

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
MACNA Goodies

I picked up a Jason Fox outer Space Psammocora, a Jason Fox Candyland Cyphastrea, a ricordea that has traces of rainbow coloration in it and and unnamed zoa. I will post pics of the latter for identification. There was so much more I wanted but had to limit the spending :)

Last edited by a moderator: