DSA 40 gallon rimless tank stand and sump
Ai hydra 26
Ev mounting rail system
Ai director
60 lbs of marco rock

kyuubichan218

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a blueface angel, a Chevron tang, a marine b beta, a pair of snowflake clowns (the guys just threw them in for free when we were picking up the tang cause they didn't want to drive them home), and 18 cardinals. Speaking of which, I have pajama cardinals for cheap if anyone is interested. Pics to follow

Aaron

Cyano
M.A.S.C Club Member
powdermonkey;324637 said:
Who had the OP?
Ocean's Paradise, he's the original importer of the coral. It's a Reef Raft Pacific coral. I tried to take pictures tonight but none of them did it justice. It is a really nice coral in person. Gonzo also got two frags. Not sure if he was keeping both of them.

clowninaround7474;324638 said:
I wanted some pearl berry who did you get it from?
Sticks and Stones from Cincinatti. They had two massive colonies for super cheap on Friday, I got mine for $40. It's a bit bleached but otherwise okay, fingers crossed.

zombie

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
Mav;324685 said:
That jelly flap thing retails for 540
The one I got is the jelly art, which retails for 470, but either way its a steal for only buying 2 sheets of raffle tickets. Looks sweet.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
I came home with 11 frags on Saturday night. I bought a small Jason Fox Jack 'O Lantern, and on the way out the door I was sitting at a table and Mr. Saltwater Tank TV approached me and asked me if I bought anything cool, I pulled out the frag and said "I got this Jason Fox Pumpkinhead" and he looked at for like 30 seconds all puzzled, and my wife came up and corrected my mistake and he was like "that makes so much more sense now!"
Frags:
Gods of war
Purple Death
Green Slimer
Mystic Chalice
random zoa frag
yellow counterpart to Purple Death
Bi-color hammer
Some Jason Fox paly's that I can't remember the name
The Pumpkin Head (I mean Jack 'O Lantern)
Pink tip cloves

I thought all of the local coral booths held their own against the national people, way to represent the CO!

ReeferMatt

Nurse Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I got a few goodies,
I picked up a couple really nice Acan frags from Carolina Aquatics (one strawberry and the other is hard to explane, but beautiful)!!
I won an ORA Squamosa clam
and picked up a SWEET red and green milliepora from World Wide Coral. It might be the Atlantis Christmas Mirabilis, but I'm not sure as the guys there assured me it was not a red planet, but looks similar.
I'll try and get some pics after the lights come on.

robert.talarico

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
ReeferMatt;324712 said:
I got a few goodies,
I picked up a couple really nice Acan frags from Carolina Aquatics (one strawberry and the other is hard to explane, but beautiful)!!
I won an ORA Squamosa clam
and picked up a SWEET red and green milliepora from World Wide Coral. It might be the Atlantis Christmas Mirabilis, but I'm not sure as the guys there assured me it was not a red planet, but looks similar.
I'll try and get some pics after the lights come on.
WWC did not have ANY red planet. After working for them all weekend I looked at every coral they had. Victor hooked me up will tons of awesome corals.

WWC Wtf Acro
WWC Kick em in the Ding Dang mille
WWC Grafted cap (red and green Monti)
Pearlberry
Pink Goniopora
Baby blue rainbow scan lord
PC rainbow
WWC Pink Ferrari Acros
Purple Granulosa
Candy Apple Scolymia
JF Fox Flame
And 5 more Acros I didn't know the name of.

From Jason Fox I grabbed
Tierra Del Fuego
UC original strawberry shortcake
Raspberry cheesecake
FF Red Stag
Barney Acros
Purps Acros
Champagne Acros
Chop Suey acro
And a rainbow acro that hasnt been named. Me and a guy in NJ are the only ones to get a frag so far.

From Gonzo I grabbed a pink tenius with yellow corallites.

Shaunv

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
robert.talarico;324720 said:
WWC did not have ANY red planet. After working for them all weekend I looked at every coral they had. Victor hooked me up will tons of awesome corals.

WWC Wtf Acro
WWC Kick em in the Ding Dang mille
WWC Grafted cap (red and green Monti)
Pearlberry
Pink Goniopora
Baby blue rainbow scan lord
PC rainbow
WWC Pink Ferrari Acros
Purple Granulosa
Candy Apple Scolymia
JF Fox Flame
And 5 more Acros I didn't know the name of.

From Jason Fox I grabbed
Tierra Del Fuego
UC original strawberry shortcake
Raspberry cheesecake
FF Red Stag
Barney Acros
Purps Acros
Champagne Acros
Chop Suey acro
And a rainbow acro that hasnt been named. Me and a guy in NJ are the only ones to get a frag so far.

From Gonzo I grabbed a pink tenius with yellow corallites.
Holy Acro! You just got like half of my wish list! Let me know when you're ready to sell some frags and/or do some trades!