MACNA Goodies

SilverSurfer

Butterfly Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey all just curious to see what goodies everyone got at MACNA today? Also what was the coolest thing you saw?

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Jason Fox Fox flame, firecracker, acid reflux and a yet to be named. Some cool stuff from reef koi (unnamed, should be Broncos something) leprechauns. Couple others from him I've forgotten. 10 heads of purple death.

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
I picked up:

-Mystic sunset Monti from WWC
-1pp of Lightning Rods from Reefkoi
-1pp of emeralds on fire from AA
-a mini colony of table acro from Gonzo's

Jason Fox and WWC had some awesome stuff. I think the coolest piece I saw was the bounce shroom the WWC is known for... $1k for a mushroom...

I really think the local CO guys brought the heat and had the best ish there by far. The big names on R2R can charge the insane prices the our local vendors go toe to toe with them any day.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
I think we need to setup a Tour of Coralrado - the heck with these national shows. ;) We have enough kick***** vendors in our own backyards - with great prices n selection. It was definitely nice to see the variety of equipment manufacturers, and speak with them. But I think I spent all my $$ with local vendors!

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Munch;324416 said:
I think we need to setup a Tour of Coralrado - the heck with these national shows. ;) We have enough kick***** vendors in our own backyards - with great prices n selection. It was definitely nice to see the variety of equipment manufacturers, and speak with them. But I think I spent all my $$ with local vendors!
Agreed!!

I got a war paint scoly, a red rock nem, forest fire digi and a crazy curly q gargonia

for zoas I got:
white walkers,emeralds on fire, hot rods, extreme campfire, acid reflux,jf bloodshots and black hole suns

I think that's it

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
So you got the blood shots from jf. Those were mine if they had still been available at 10:40! I'd like to trade from those when they grow out

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Those blood shots were killer... I just missed them lol!

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
How about all those pyramid style rimless overflow tanks around. Those were sweet! Saw a baby black tang and a gold flake Angel in a couple of them

clowninaround7474

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
AI had a baby black tang in one of their tanks. So cool!

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
A school of those in a tank would be sick. Match them with a school of baby hippos

fiji4118

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
Did anyone look through the free reef hobbyist mag they were giving out? Sweet zoa pics

Munch;324431 said:
Those acid refluxes from ReefKoi were sweet :) I missed his last pair :(
They are a nice zoa, couldn't resist

fiji4118;324422 said:
So you got the blood shots from jf. Those were mine if they had still been available at 10:40! I'd like to trade from those when they grow out
No problem but no I didn't buy them from him directly.he was way to proud of them and I got lucky and found a single pp with a baby at wwc