Marine Monsters introduction

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
This will be a bit of a slow start for Adam (Marine Monster). Although we have the tank, stand, lights and sump he still needs a decent return pump and sand (which of course come out of dads pocket, LOL). Once I have these 2 pieces of the puzzle well start this bad boy cycling and will start him a build thread.

Adam already has a nice selection of corals for his tank from things he has bought over the years from meets and swaps for my tank, I will basically frag him anything he wants, within reason or course.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Good_GReef;280113 said:
I'd love to DBTC you some green and orange zoas when you're ready. Let me know. I got a colony of these given to me, and it's been several months. I broke up this rock they were on. Under my led's, they are small polyps, have long brown skirts and glow green with orange centers. I don't know what they are, but they're yours if you want them, several polyps on a frag:

Mother colony:

Under blues:

Under whites:

Very cool, Im sure he will love this, his first DBTC. I believe these are gorilla nipples, Ive got a colony of these myself, but there is no way I could frag him an bacuse of the location of the rock, so this is very cool. He wont be ready for coral for a little while now, but this is really cool for sure.

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
FinsUp!;280394 said:
How about that lobo? You guys duke it out over that yet? hehehe
He aint getting the rainbow lobo, NEVER! LOL, nah, if it sprouts another head Ill frag it for him, but as its oging the one head is just getting bigger and bigger.

I'm sure I'll have these guys around when he's ready. I owe you for the awesome rock with pink/gold palys you dbtc-ed me. Can't wait to see more pics in the build threads

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Good_GReef;280408 said:
I'm sure I'll have these guys around when he's ready. I owe you for the awesome rock with pink/gold palys you dbtc-ed me. Can't wait to see more pics in the build threads
Thats very cool, Im sure Adam will be happy (if he ever gets on here to check his welcome thread, still working on his activity here, LOL), however, you dont owe me a thing, just be sure to spread the wealth with those pink and golds as per the DBTC rules and we will do the same with the frag your gonna give Adam.

Those pink and golds are growing so fast they ​will need to be fragged soon for dbtc. Probably the prettiest thing in my 30g. Glad you're taking it slow, but seriously! Adam - set it up now! We need more builds to watch! Keeps my mind off of more corals and tanks. My husband is begging you

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Good_GReef;280487 said:
Those pink and golds are growing so fast they ​will need to be fragged soon for dbtc. Probably the prettiest thing in my 30g. Glad you're taking it slow, but seriously! Adam - set it up now! We need more builds to watch! Keeps my mind off of more corals and tanks. My husband is begging you

:rofl:

Doing anything fun with your tank this weekend?

ReefCheif

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Platinum Sponsor
Man, its very strange seeing my son on here, I mean its very cool, but still strange. Now I have to mind my Ps and Qs!

MuralReef

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
MASC Vice-President
Marine Monsters introduction

Welcome Adam! Glad your dad got you sucked in. I hope I can do the same with my own boys.