MASC Membership -how to become a member

GiraffeCat

Goby
M.A.S.C Club Member
OK, I hit my two meetings (Barbecue for Ken, and Coral Extravaganza [Yes, I signed the sheet]).

Badge me. Can worry about the card later.

Late,
GC

ThatsDeep!

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey Chad;

Jody Curphy here. I am wondering if I should have been charged $24. on my Pay pal since Kip and I attend [and will continue] to make more than 2 meetings a year:

Membership requires that you do one of two things. You either must attend two meetings in one year OR you can pay your annual fee's. Annual dues are currently $24 for one year of membership. Visit the JOIN MASC(click join here) page and choose the $24 member option. You can also donate to the club through that same link, just choose an amount or enter in a custom amount.

Did I misunderstand something? Last year I paid and went to several meetings, but did not expect to pay again.

Please let me know what is up. Hope you are doing well and see you soon. J

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
ThatsDeep!;349017 said:
Hey Chad;

Jody Curphy here. I am wondering if I should have been charged $24. on my Pay pal since Kip and I attend [and will continue] to make more than 2 meetings a year:

Membership requires that you do one of two things. You either must attend two meetings in one year OR you can pay your annual fee's. Annual dues are currently $24 for one year of membership. Visit the JOIN MASC(click join here) page and choose the $24 member option. You can also donate to the club through that same link, just choose an amount or enter in a custom amount.

Did I misunderstand something? Last year I paid and went to several meetings, but did not expect to pay again.

Please let me know what is up. Hope you are doing well and see you soon. J
Jody and Kip - Thank you for being active members of the community we are glad you are aboard! The membership is set to auto re-new annually - feature you have to cancel if you dont want it to annually renew. I have refunded the amount of $24 and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.

ThatsDeep!

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
CRW Reef;349018 said:
Jody and Kip - Thank you for being active members of the community we are glad you are aboard! The membership is set to auto re-new annually - feature you have to cancel if you dont want it to annually renew. I have refunded the amount of $24 and I apologize for the inconvenience.

Let us know if we can help with anything else.
Thanks Chad, you are one of the best things about MASC :)

NightHawk

Clown Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
How long after you attended two meetings does it take for you to become badged? I assume you get the card at one of the following meetings? Any info would help thanks!

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
TeenReefer;349021 said:
How long after you attended two meetings does it take for you to become badged? I assume you get the card at one of the following meetings? Any info would help thanks!
Joey - I got you badged up and marked as a member. Thank you for joining us at our meetings and we look forward to seeing you at many more to come! You will also need to send a PM to Scott - Screen name MUNCH and he will get a card made up for you and it will be available in a few weeks at Reef Ed!

Anyone else needing a card, please PM Munch and let him know. We are a tad behind in updating our membership list and Master attendance list (my fault) but we will have that updated here shortly and will have it up to date by the time of Reef Ed.

whyamisofly

Tang
M.A.S.C Club Member
PM sent to CRW Reef

HankCO

Copepod
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey I joined and made payment to support MASC as I am new to reefing.
I looked at my profile, but I am not sure how to tell if the donation was associated with me.
Can you advise, and I know tomorrow is a big day so no rush.
The Paypal payment would have come form allphoto8@gmail.com or jhlabrie@gmail.com

Thanks!

SynDen

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
M.A.S.C President
M.A.S.C Webmaster
Looks like we got you badged. Thank you for the donation. Munch will likely take care of your card.

greeleyram3

Angel Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
Hey so I've been a member for a while now but still haven't received a card yet. I'm heading down to reefed today and would rather pay the 5 dollars to enter than 10.

CRW Reef

Blue Whale
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
Luke.Fraizer;352390 said:
I was at my second meeting at Reef Ed but have not got my membership yet. Is there something I need to do?
Tangs;352421 said:
We get a card how when I signed up it didn't ask me for my address
We will be working on updating our membership database here in the next week or two. If you need a card I would ask that you please PM Scott (username Munch) and also myself. Generally we the cards available at the meetings, but since it looks like we may not have a meeting this month, they will be available at July's meeting or if you are in a rush to get yor card we can mail them to you as well. Again you will need to PM both Munch and myself to make arrangements.

zinovate

Anthias
M.A.S.C Club Member
HankCO;350346 said:
Hey I joined and made payment to support MASC as I am new to reefing.
I looked at my profile, but I am not sure how to tell if the donation was associated with me.
Can you advise, and I know tomorrow is a big day so no rush.
The Paypal payment would have come form allphoto8@gmail.com or jhlabrie@gmail.com

Thanks!
Welcome jake has a good Friend I welcome you to the club happy reefing