7. Balz3352 PAID $10
8. tomtom2245 PAID $20
9. 19TheSaint75 PAID $20
10. FishTV PAID $20
11. blkwell PAID $10
12. scchase PAID $10

Lottery Ticket total - 100!!

Let's do it!

Here's the details. I can take paypal as a gift to smonchunski@hotmail.com for $10. If you can't send as a gift, make it $10.50 to cover fees. If you decide you want to go in for $20 or even more, that's fine, you'll get 2x the payout, or 3x, etc had you only put in $10. Just make it $10 increments...

I'll buy as many tickets as cash sent as of 5pm on Wednesday. I'll pickup tickets and then photograph and email everyone, so they see what tickets we have before the drawing. Any and all proceeds will be equally split between those purchasing the tickets.

We will not do the powerplay option, so for example, we get 10 people, that's $100, that'll buy us 50 tickets ($2 per ticket).

When you paypal me, put in your MASC user name as well. I'll update the first posting with what $$ I have received.

And for clarification, if you do not have $$ sent to paypal by 5pm tomorrow, you don't share in our 1.5 BILLION when we win. So paypal tonight!

Last edited by a moderator:

scchase

Administrator
Staff member
M.A.S.C Club Member
M.A.S.C. B.O.D.
B.O.D. Member-at-Large
I plan on my own indoor with built in greenhouse 20k reef/pool

tony02133

Bat Fish
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's not enough money for all of us lol

FishTV

Sting ray
M.A.S.C Club Member
Already priced my Island with glass floor gazebo, still have to put in the airstrip for those days I don't have time to take the boat for groceries.

TheRealChrisBrown

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
ex-officio
If nobody wins the jackpot this go around, lets do a MASC buy on tickets for the next drawing. I had the same idea this morning as I waited for some guy to buy 600 tickets!

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Let's do it!

Here's the details. I can take paypal as a gift to smonchunski@hotmail.com for $10. If you can't send as a gift, make it $10.50 to cover fees. If you decide you want to go in for $20 or even more, that's fine, you'll get 2x the payout, or 3x, etc had you only put in $10. Just make it $10 increments...

I'll buy as many tickets as cash sent as of 5pm on Wednesday. I'll pickup tickets and then photograph and email everyone, so they see what tickets we have before the drawing. Any and all proceeds will be equally split between those purchasing the tickets.

We will not do the powerplay option, so for example, we get 10 people, that's $100, that'll buy us 50 tickets ($2 per ticket).

When you paypal me, put in your MASC user name as well. I'll update the first posting with what $$ I have received.

And for clarification, if you do not have $$ sent to paypal by 5pm tomorrow, you don't share in our 1.5 BILLION when we win. :) So paypal tonight!

Haddonisreef

Orca
M.A.S.C Club Member
TheRealChrisBrown;369464 said:
What do we do paypal you the money?

If each ticket is $2, each interested member should send an even dollar amount like $10?
Sounds good who wants to take charge and buy the tix!

JuanGutz

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
Sent 30.00 gift. Oh and munch would like to pick up that sand this weekend.

Munch

Reef Shark
M.A.S.C Club Member
JuanGutz;369481 said:
Sent 30.00 gift. Oh and munch would like to pick up that sand this weekend.
Got the $30, sadly the sand went this weekend, but I'll buy you new sand once we hit the winning numbers!