Masc site errors

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Finally got a response from GoDaddy.

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. The issue with the load on your VPS has been addressed and should be resolved at this time. We were able to identify and address issues on the parent server that were causing the increased load. If you continue to experience problems please let us know and we would be happy to assist you further. We appreciate your patience and understanding in this matter. Please contact us if you have any further issues. Regards, Nick D. Professional Hosting Support

jda123

Dolphin
M.A.S.C Club Member
You guys want a physical spot to host this? I have 10, or so, static IPs and at least 100 up/down business class. I have a "no windows" on my network policy, but I have a few mac minis and various BSD boxes laying around. ...anyway, I have bandwidth and machines that don't get used. If you are interested PM me.

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
It's an option. I could probably even provide the hardware an old dell R640 or something.

I like the no Windows policy as well. I stick to RHEL or Centos for servers and Ubuntu for workstations.

will discuss with the rest of the BOD at our next meeting and see what we can do.

FinsUp

According to my watch, the time is now.
M.A.S.C Club Member
Site is really sloooooowwwww this morning, and none of my other websites are having issues. Are we SURE that Godaddy fixed the problem?

that0neguy1126

Registered Users
M.A.S.C Club Member
Nope, never sure. But can't argue with them till the problem comes back. It started to happen again at 6:10 this morning. Have already escalated to GoDaddy and they are looking into it further.